Game Dealz

i know right
https://206.81.1.216/badges/33/out-of-love?username=gnuffi
took me by surprise, but hey, yay badges

5 Likes

You never bought game from HB before? :wink:

I don’t even think the site has 50 new posts a day. What a Like spammer!

4 Likes

WHEEEEEE! It let me like your comment…Maybe because…“yay badges” and we both have that badge with 5 other people…

Yes, I have been buying them when they first started back in 2010. Migraines will make you tired and not see things…

6 Likes

@delenn13 Like @m0n0 said, these are downloadable games even tho they have the word novel in them. And what sorts of novels did you buy on humble? I thought about some sci-fi novels and comic bundles but never went through with it. :slight_smile:

And as for @delenn13 and @Gnuffi you figured that out by suprise, i tried to get it on purpose the last couple of days, you prolly saw a bunch of likes from me. :wink:

Got it now so i’m chill again. :grin:

Edit: The thread went off the topic, captain!

5 Likes

I’ve just sent out 62 likes, haven’t reached a limit yet,

5 Likes

OHHH NOOOOOOO!!! I just got this message…Scary…

“Thanks for sharing the love! You only have a few likes left for today.”

But were they sincere “likes”…

5 Likes

Not at all, they were completely cold and for no other reason than to game the system. I don’t like any of you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m not sure on the specifics but maybe “Basic” users have 50, i judged i could spend 70 as a “Member” if i’m not mistaken and “Regular” users like you and @delenn13 have even more, at least that’s how it should be according to the badges. And there’s the refill after 2 hours i think, not sure if it’s unlimited refills or what.

@delenn13 From me, for the most part they were. :wink:

3 Likes

See! The system knew! You didn’t fool it.

Man, I hate this…I can’t “like” things any more. and I have 6 hrs to go…LOL But we are taking this thread down the rabbit hole…aren’t we?

5 Likes

Outland is real good! Also, Battleborn is free-to-play from now on.

5 Likes

I blame @Fraggles …he should’ve just automatically known i was gonna make a thread, now this whole mess is on him when the law gets here!

@WikiTora yeah i was sad i didn’t pick it up in a bundle but hey, all’s good now! And i was gonna post about Battleborn here myself but you beat me to it!

Here’s a clickable for you fine folks (people love clickables!):

There’s an announcement on the page that’ll tell ya all about the situation with the free version. Have fun if you wanted to play this but weren’t willing to pay much, I couldn’t play it even if my graphics card didn’t die because of 6 GB RAM minimum. Do make sure you meet that requirement before downloading, just in case! :wink:

Fun fact: Seems the gearbox forums use the same discussion platform, Discourse, as the chrono community!

6 Likes

Anyone going to be on Steam Summer sale watch when that starts?

2 Likes

I assume you just mean hunting for the best deals as flash and daily sales are probably gone for good after the refund system. And in that case you can probably count on everyone that posts here regularly to chip in with some cheap games they liked!

Now to dig out me contributions for easier access:

https://206.81.1.216/t/game-dealz/3563/102?u=zeex

https://206.81.1.216/t/game-dealz/3563/106?u=zeex

1 Like

OR you could look here…
https://206.81.1.216/t/how-to-use-gog-connect/3606

2 Likes

Well i did set up the basic premise and say that all the info you’d need is on that page. :smiley:

2 Likes

I miss the old steam sales though, it was exciting to catch some flashy deals every day, but I guess the salt from people who bought games before flash sales happened flooded the Valve headquarters. Now we have the “it’s this price for the entire sale” boring sale.

The rule was to be patient and wait until the last day to buy at normal sale price if the game didn’t show in the flash deals. But some people can’t.

4 Likes

“(Or at least they used to)” =(

Of course I’ll be °w°

2 Likes

I’ve just added 9 games to my recently created GOG account with GOG Connect. Dropsy and Reigns which were sold here are available

2 Likes

Ill disagree on that. Given the fact that it was the first sale that happened after refunds were introduced i think they removed flash sales because people would buy day 1 and when a sales comes everybody would refund creating tons of work for valve staff. Also it takes time for a refund to go through wich means the guy cant even buy the game during the flashsale. Resulting in lost time and work for valve and a disgruntled customer

3 Likes