Game Dealz

Is the DLC worth it?

3 Likes

Yes.
Especially at the sales price.

3 Likes

I’ve heard a lot about Mark of the Ninja over the years, can it really be that good? It just looked like an average side scroller to me each time I’ve looked at it, albeit a very pretty one.

You have, however, convinced me to purchase it. Based solely on your own recommendation. So if I think it is sh*te, I am coming for you!

Nah, I’m sure it is great.

Seriously, thanks for the recommendation.

:thumbsup:

4 Likes

I sincerely hope you’ll enjoy it.
It’s by no means just another platformer, it’s one of the best stealth games I’ve had the pleasure of playing. I look forward to hear your opinions on it once you’ve played it though.

3 Likes

10-4 Good Buddy.

2 Likes

There are 40 games on GOG Connect at the moment.

If you do not know what that means, well, it’s quite simple. If you have one of those games on steam you can get them on GOG for free during the limited promo (this one is 14 days).

All the info you need is on that page.

Edit: Didn’t check the GOG Store and then i saw on PC Gamer just now that the summer sale started over there.
GOG Store (clickity) and free Rebel Galaxy (click) with your first purchase!

9 Likes

slowly but surely, a few titles at a time, I’m migrating my steam library to GOG. Really wish Steam would have the decency of allowing the same.

3 Likes

Indiegala also has a new free game: https://www.indiegala.com/dieyoung#giveaway agent awesome

6 Likes

Guess what your new job is??? JK I watch more Humble Bundles/GOG etc…because I like getting the Linux side.

Yea…I got 14 games in one click. I have over 800(most free from Humble Bundles) games on Steam…And 127 on GOG…all Win/Linux. Amd MOST of the Humble Bundles I get downloads for win and Linux PLUS Steam keys. HB is why I started getting Steam keys because They gave me the games in Steam.

6 Likes

Outland free for keeps on Steam 'till the 8th. I’m sure you know the drill. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Nice, it’s a pretty neat little platformer, not really a metroidvania but it has elements of the genre. I played it a couple of months back and what made it stick out from every other platformer out there is the movement. The character flows with a momentum in a way that makes it very enjoyable to even just be running and jumping. There’s also a few pretty neat boss fights to overcome. It’s not a very long game, to it’s credit I believe, it doesn’t overstay it’s welcome.

Fully recommend it to anyone who don’t absolutely hate platformers.

3 Likes

hey hey, i don’t hate platformers, i just absolutely suck at a lot of them and have a terrible low tolerance level before gamepads and controllers go flying, it’s really not my fault! :cry: vidya gamez are hardz! :head_bandage:

3 Likes

oh golly… gosh.

Now there’s a bundle to make a giveaway out of :smiley:

4 Likes

I have already contacted the Humble Bundle people to take the time to censor your copy, @Fraggles!:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Pffft, shows what you know, lady! It’s already censored by default! :imp:

God bless the patches tho!

And i was gonna make a themed thread about that bundle :angry:

2 Likes

Thanks. Is there a good way of finding out when a game is temporarily free on Steam?

1 Like

That giveaway would break the site =P

2 Likes

Joining deal groups on steam/checking deal sites. Depending on the game and maybe some other factors you wont see it’s free on the store page, for this one i had a notification in steam pop up, idk which one of the groups but i also personally use epicbundle (website) and this place now! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Taken from the Humble Bundle page…

“Visual novel and visual novelty! If you love manga, these titles from visual novel publisher Sekai Project might strike your fancy! If you prefer your entertainment to be rated G only, well, then they might not. We understand either way. =^.^=”

Please define![quote=“ZeeX, post:111, topic:3563”]
God bless the patches tho!
[/quote]

There are patches for books/novels too?

2 Likes

Steam don’t allow adult stuff on their market place, so many of these games have all the interesting parts cut out. There are patches available to patch it back in for many titles, some provided by the developers themselves while for others you may have to dig a little deeper to find fan made ones.

1 Like