Free-to-Play Games Thread

Some nice ones, @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Looking For Cats In a Badly Drawn Forest

Looking For Cats In a Badly Drawn City

Purrfectly Hidden Cats - Kittenrock

Pearls of Atlantis: The Cove

Thought I would add my review about Pearls of Atlantis: The Cove. It’s turned out to be more Pay to Win Mobile Crap.

9 Likes

More kitties! Thanks @delenn13 ^^

7 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks @cacronia :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Steam FTP
Please, Touch The Artwork 2

9 Likes

8 Likes

very thanks :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Free Stars: The Ur-Quan Masters

9 Likes

This game is going away in 2 weeks, so go get it while you can!

11 Likes

Monstrum 2 is now free to play!

8 Likes

multy game :pensive:

6 Likes

So cool! Imagine doing a Chrono co-op. We would get to hear @Pylinaer and @Fraggles screaming, running for their lives!

Then folks like me and @delenn13 just be chilling and giggling. :joy:

(Trash talking XD)

6 Likes

This was actually pretty interesting to play, really bizarre, but I had a good time with it.

5 Likes

Man, I wish this were in 3rd person. 1st person games are not my thing… This is what I get for growing up and playing Pacman, Super Mario Bros, Zelda, Sonic, etc… Thankfully all of the newer Mario/Zelda games are remaining in 3rd person that I can still enjoy them.

6 Likes

Let the church say Amen. GPS is hard to get used to and sometimes nausea inducing. Some are fun once you get the feel though, but it curve: a steep curve. :joy:

6 Likes

If you’re strapped on cash like me and can’t afford games like Last Epoch right now (or any game at all) you can try this free option, done by a single person.

The game is really good, and I’m enjoying it so far. :grin:

And if you like it you can support them by buying one of the DLCs whenever you can.

9 Likes

Art looks interesting. Ty ty.

6 Likes