Free-to-Play Games Thread

Just like CS:GO, really.

screenshot-store.steampowered.com-2022.01.12-01_06_07

6 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I grabbed that one. Looks pretty cool. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Oil Rush on Steam is now free, including its DLCs

For ArchiSteamFarm (ASF) users:

!addlicense asf 678706, 678714, 678707

7 Likes

Thanks @rallen4269 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Already had.

5 Likes

>>> Aleph One - Marathon Open Source Games <<<

>>> Simplici7y - Mods and Maps for AlephOne Marathon Games <<<

9 Likes

Oh cool. Bungie just recently released some Marathon based gear in Destiny 2 a part of their 30th-anniversary pack.

5 Likes

I’ve included the site where you can find mods and maps for these games. Have fun! :+1:

5 Likes

This game will soon become free of charge, and if you bought it you can get the sequel for free.

I will be happier if more people can enjoy my game, instead of earning few money -highly taxed- from it.
That’s why I decided to release the first chapter of Our Hero!, Our Hero! First, for free for everyone.
You can get your copy of the game starting from February 2nd :grin:
From February 2nd Our Hero! First will be free for everyone!
I hope you’ll enjoy the game! (leave your feedbacks in a review, please!)
Have a nice adventure! :blush:

:exclamation:ATTENTION :exclamation:If you already own the game, contact me and I’ll give you a Steam key for getting the second chapter, Our Hero! Two, for free!

Send an email to info@stesproject.com, attaching a proof of your purchase. To get a proof of purchase:
click on your account → Account details → View purchase history and take a screenshot of the row with the record of Our Hero! First

:exclamation::exclamation:ATTENTION :exclamation::exclamation:If you already own both two games I have nothing else I can give you, but a big thank you with all my heart for supporting my work :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

i sent the email with the proff i adquire the first game i hoppe he sent the second game

6 Likes

today i receibed the key wao thats was fast jjjejejeje

6 Likes

Did you change your title or did it get changed in the move that was done?

4 Likes

i dont change nothing i send the buy for the game in my acount buy nothing else

5 Likes

@cacronia
She means your Chrono title. You changed from “I’m so Excited!” to “Enthusiast”.

6 Likes

jjajja i dont know she referred to title and yeah

5 Likes

Some beat-em-up games, free of charge! :+1:

>>> Streets of Rage 2X <<<

>>> He-Man and The Masters of The Universe <<<

>>> D&D: Rise Of The Warduke <<<

9 Likes

Oooh! Good finds @carvalho20ptc Sweet ole kick a$$ games.

5 Likes

The beginning of the D&D video made me laugh. I didn’t understand what he was saying. But seeing the player select screen.

Pick Your Class!
PALADIN / elf? / FIGHTER / MAGE / CLERIC / dwarf? / THIEF

It tickled me more than it should have, the character class being a character race. :laughing:

6 Likes

Ah yes, he’s speaking in my language, heh. And yes, the intro is pretty cheesy, feeling like one of those homebrew/unlicensed games. :sweat_smile:

I’ve edited to put another video, which’s a playlist with tutorial and gameplay.

6 Likes

Edit: More free games:

8 Likes