Free Steam Games Thread

Willl becoming paid soon.

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

5 Likes

The game “I want to confess my love with Morse Code” will be change to paid in about a week.

Announcement.

【お知らせ】『モールス信号で愛を伝えよ。』を無料から有料にいたします。具体的な日付は未定ですが、あと一週間ほどで有料化の予定です。無料時にライブラリに追加された方はその後も無料でプレイできます。

【News】
“I want to confess my love with Morse Code” will be changed from F2P to Paid.
The exact date is not decided yet, but it’s intended to be paid within a week.
Those who added it to their library while it’s free will remain free to play.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Morse code. Interesting way to stare at Kana a ton. Thanks @carvalho20ptc

4 Likes

Twitter announcement: “Metro Last Light Redux” will be free from May 18th through May 25th on Steam.

(Many of us have the GOG and/or Epic version. This will be a chance to also get the Steam version.)

8 Likes

Thanks @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Not sure as to where to post it. But you get a free game if you own the other so I am posting it here.

If you own Biped on Steam, you will get Screaming Chicken: Ultimate Showdown for free. (Already got mine today.)
If you own Screaming Chicken: Ultimate Showdown, you will get Biped for free.

Have to own it before May 18th, 9 a.m. PDT.

Here are the games:

4 Likes

https://steamdb.info/app/353640/

Just click “Install” and have fun!

Or:

javascript:AddFreeLicense(432761)

5 Likes

Another game I can really recommend, it’s mostly a timing puzzle game with a little bit of resource management balancing on the side. I found it very engaging myself.

6 Likes

Not working for me. It just opens the game page in the Steam client, showing $9.99 price ?!?

4 Likes

Looks like it’s over already, and they’ve fixed the bug. :pensive:

Yep, it seems that they remedied the error. The game still shows up in my library on SteamDB and on the Steam client, but trying to install it simply takes me to the game’s store page.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGameFindings/comments/13k94zx/comment/jkju5do/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

6 Likes

The developers of BOMJAM have just announced that their game is free to pick up now on Steam if you don’t already have it.

About the game:

“BOMJMAN is a hardcore indie shooter, based on the author’s cartoon of the same name, about a hobo-superhero, who punishes evil in the futuristic city, ridden with crime. Evil must be defeated but our hero must answer one question – what for?”

6 Likes

Free to keep when you get it before 25 May @ 2:00pm.

9 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc ^^

4 Likes

Therefore, “I wish it was morning all the time” will be changed from free to paid.
We hope it will be part of the production cost.
It will be paid for in a week or so.
If you added it to your library when it was free, you can play it for free after that.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Free to keep when you get it before 8 Jun @ 2:00pm.

Note: this game has already been given away in the past by Epic Games.

Free to keep when you get it before 1 Jun @ 2:00pm.

15 Likes

And, of course, I already had them.

6 Likes

Nice finds. Thanks!

5 Likes