Free Steam Games Thread

12 Likes

Thanks @nikzeo :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Whoa…That Stealthy Multi-Liker(I almost typed Licker :joy:)

Thanks @nikzeo :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Oooh love @nikzeo title. I noticed that too. :rofl:

5 Likes

Now that I have a publisher, I plan to swap to being a premium (paid) game. Current owners of the game will keep the game! This swap will occur later today.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Wil switch to paid in a few days.

5 Likes

free IN-GAME stuff for the cycle frontier:

redeemed in game shop by hitting R and pasting code

only 1 code per account:

PFDW2Z2B2BSR3RVZ

WA0C1XCGERB7DSYK

4 Likes

Free to keep when you get it before 9 Apr @ 2:00pm.

Note: this game has already been given away in the past so here’s your second chance to get it.

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Get it before April 25th.

9 Likes

Would’ve been amusing if their offer to get desktop dungeons: Rewind for free for owning desktop dungeons still worked.

5 Likes

Speaking of which, I’ve got mine today.

And to quote the news:

Desktop Dungeons: Rewind is out now!

If you bought this version previously it should already be in your library and ready to play. You got it for free!

(No, if you got this game for free, you will not get Rewind for free)

So yeah, if you got from the giveaway above you won’t get the game.

I’d like to thank @delenn13 and the people here for recommending me the game. :grin:

6 Likes

You are welcome. Got mine too. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

This game is going to have a price tag over the next few days, users who added the game to their libraries beforehand will be allowed to keep the game for free.

11 Likes

!!racing time! Torque Drift on Steam i bad in cars games because of curves jajaj

6 Likes

Nice find @cacronia ^^

6 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc and @cacronia :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Switching to premium on May 1st, 2023

Violations Will Be Punished

8 Likes