18 Likes

The exile has been exiled.

9 Likes

11 Likes

R.I.P Conan Exiles

9 Likes

…yeah, twaz a surprise. :open_mouth:

6 Likes

was hoping to get the Conan game :confused: Hue is not for me.

6 Likes

I read a review on Steam (see below), but it’s important to note the developer responds with:
"The Epic Games Store Team have decided Conan Exiles will not be free, but will be available for purchase in the future".

Hope that helps explain. :thinking:

7 Likes

Thanks, @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Great! These reminders are always welcome, keep forgetting about Epic’s free games. The next series of free games look to be really good, 3 games at once

7 Likes

Yea, pity about Conan, but! maybe it will fall in the price range of the coupon. That’s good til October sometime I think. Ooh October. Can’t wait to see the werewolf game. ^^

6 Likes

3 games for free is a bit compensation for the Conan Exiles that was promised as a free game by now, but in the last minute EPIC and the publisher declined it.
Personally I would rather have Conan Exiles over even 20 games I wil never play anyway.

In the past there were GTA V, Kingdom Come, ARK and more games completely free. So many high valued games… so many.

5 Likes

It’s disappointed, but hey, things happen. Publishers changed their mind or whatever else. Was danged curious about Conan too, but them’s the breaks. I’ll nuzz ARK instead when I can run it, and many others that were free that I’d wanted, like Ruiner.

5 Likes