Free Game up to $10!

Really? This may be a predicamint if the winner is out of the US…

Guess we’ll have to wait and see shugs

4 Likes

It also depends a lot on the game I think, because a lot of recent releases like The Forest were more adjusted for price difference (13,39$ vs 11,24 euro which is about 5% difference) whereas before it was 1$ = 1 euro for steam prices while the exchange rate is 1$ to 0.87 euro atm. So that would alreadyt be a 13% discount.

Here they state it’s a 10% difference Due to regional price differences, the gift you are trying to send cannot be sent to the recipient's region. :: Help and Tips
I dont know whether its only true if you gift it 10% cheaper or also when its 10% more expensive.

2 Likes

Very generous of you!

2 Likes

Quick question regarding your steam profile(s)…are they both yours? Or is there an element of misdirection involved, shining a lamp or the person who thinks they make videos? I’d guess the latter but your Chrono profile states the former.

2 Likes

Thank you for your generosity! That’s nice of you to do this, also I think i’ll put my chance too into this. :smile:
:kiwi_fruit:

4 Likes

Most of my wishlist is currently under $10, so :kiwi_fruit: :smiley:. Thanks for doing this!

6 Likes

What do you mean by the multiple steam profiles and videos?

2 Likes

Thank you for the kiwi pic! ^^

5 Likes

:kiwi_fruit:

4 Likes

lampo vs kiwi

3 Likes

Still confused… I’m sorry

2 Likes

Tell you what, I’ll PM you! :smile:

2 Likes

Alright, thank you!

3 Likes

The fruit or the bird? Hahaha

3 Likes

:kiwi_fruit: sure is tasty :heart:

4 Likes

The bird, they’re my favorite animal! :heart::new_zealand::kiwi_fruit:

5 Likes

The fruit is pretty good too hahahaha

2 Likes

$10 is a lot considering all the winter sales on Steam.

Thanks for the give-a-way! I want to enter too.

If I win I wonder what I would choose…Endless Legend :kiwi_fruit:or Fable Anniversary :kiwi_fruit:or Darkest Dungeon :kiwi_fruit:or Age of Wonders 3 :kiwi_fruit:or 20XX :kiwi_fruit:.

Hmm. I’ll decide if I win first, this is too much to consider. :smile:

Or maybe I should be silly and ask for The Deed.

4 Likes

That’s exactly why I am doing this now rather than later, since Jan 3 is the end of the sale

6 Likes

:kiwi_fruit::monkey:

5 Likes