Free Game up to $10!

EDIT: ALL NEW ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED WHILE I CHOOSE THE WINNER NOW

Edit: We have a winner! As promised, I will post the photographic proof that I, indeed, sent it to them.

Congratulations @Dropper and everyone who joined! I can’t wait to see y’all next time :slight_smile:

Hey everybody! For Christmas I got $40 in steam gift cards and all the games I got only added up to around $30 so I decided to just give a game to anyone that wants it :slight_smile:

RULES

1. Game must be cheaper or equal to $10. I don’t have any extra money to use since I’m only a high chool student.
  2. You have to have a steam account.
  3. Account must be a week old (to avoid spam)

How to enter!

1. Post in the thread the kiwi fruit emoji
  2. That’s it! your in for the giveaway! ^^

If I have liked your reply, then congrats! You’re in the giveaway! :heart:

I will take any entries until 12AM Central Time Zone.

Also, if the winner chooses a game that is less than $10, I will pick another winner for a game of their hoosing with the money I’ll have left!

Winner will need to let me friend them on steam so I can gift them the game, good luck! :smiley:

(I will also send photographic proof that I have sent them the game in this thread.)

EDIT: Holy crap 22 people in this thing? That’s great! I wish the best to everyone :slight_smile:

29 Likes

:kiwi_fruit: :rofl:

4 Likes

Alright! Added to the list, good luck! ^^

5 Likes

:kiwi_fruit:
I must say if you didn’t plan on doing this already you should keep atleast 20$ for yourself

4 Likes

I had $40, and all the games I wanted were $30. In reality, I should’ve just used one of the $20 cards so I could give away the gift code, but I didn’t do that, I apologize :pensive:

6 Likes

Thank You!

2 Likes

Of course!:blush:

3 Likes

:eggplant::man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Don’t apologize, you’re giving stuff out of your money away, that’s always good on these lares.

8 Likes

3 Likes

This is really nice of you to do, so kudos to you for that!

3 Likes

I’m sorry, your account was made today, so it seems like are spamming. Please be fair! Only One entry for every person :slight_smile:

(If you really did make this account today, I’m sorry but I can’t let you join it)

6 Likes

You are so generous. You should really keep it for yourself, being a high school student. Most of us have plenty of games untouched in our libraries. And have you played Spelunky? It’s only $3 right now and an excellent purchase. :grin:

7 Likes

:kiwi_fruit: Wow This is SUPER EPIC thanks for doing this

:sunglasses: :+1: <=== you

3 Likes

Very cool idea for what to do with those leftover funds :blush:

3 Likes

What if the game on steam is $10.04 lol.

1 Like

Well, I get games for free constantly over this whole year (plus steam sales, and friends) so I already have a pretty big library. And I actually got spelunky from part of the $40. I got all in all…

• Slime Rancher
  • Binding of Isaac
  • Spelunky
  • Goat Simulator
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Limbo

Plus, I love giving free things to people! Knowing people are happy makes me happy :smile:

11 Likes

this is exactly why most giveaways have a rule that says u must have been a member for at least 1 or 2 weeks and have 4-8 badges already, so u might want to add something like that in yr first post

(though ofc it could be that this person genuinely just joined today, but better to have the rule in the first place so u dont have to exclude anyone later)

4 Likes

Well, I technically have $11.67 so I can buy them that lol

3 Likes

Seeing as they posted exactly what the first reply was then changed it to look different, I would say he’s a spammer. Though that is how I am precieving it

2 Likes