Free copy of "The Division" and the "Survival" DLC

Hi there again. We hit a little snag in the recently hosted Raffle 1. One of the prizes was region locked and didn’t include the winner’s region. The winner graciously accepted a prize substitution and now his/her original prize is up for grabs! I appreciate everyone’s patience as I learn how to give away things for free :sweat_smile:

This giveaway is re-hosting The Division. And to sweeten the pot, I’m adding the Survial DLC. These are Uplay licenses and you must be one of the following regions to enter this giveaway -

• American Samoa
  • Canada
  • Puerto Rico
  • United States (including Virgin Islands and minor outlying islands)

If your account is less than one (1) week old, you must perform the following:

1. Upload an avatar
  2. Write something in your About Me section
  3. Earn the Certified badge by completing the new user tutorial. Every member receives their first PM from @discobot - check your inbox for details.
  4. Earn any other five (5) other badges

To enter, make a post containing only a single emoji from the Food category. For example -

:taco:

Valid entries will receive a like from @ohko.

This giveaway ends on Mar 31 at 9:00 AM (PDT). Winner will be determined fairly by a discobot public dice roll.

Best of luck to all who enter :four_leaf_clover:

15 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

5 Likes

Hey won’t be entering but I didn’t see anything about how someone enters. Do you just ask? Just a thought that crossed my mind and figured I could help someone else by asking. Thank you for another giveaway! :blush:

6 Likes

I would imagine that since it’s only a single item giveaway that everyone who enters shall have equal chances, quite unlike the original raffling with people putting weight toward the games they want. It would be the same if everyone has 5 raffle tickets and put them toward the same thing or if everyone has only 1 entry.

6 Likes

That is what I would have imagined as well, but with the recent kerfuffles around entering these sort of things it could do with a point of clarification.

7 Likes

Yeah makes sense, I just like having everything in writing. Lmao

7 Likes

You’re most welcome! I’ve updated the giveaway to describe how to enter.

6 Likes

:poop:

5 Likes

:eggplant:

Sorry, I could not help myself. I saw an opening and took it. It’s not very often that one gets a chance to ¹ un-ironically post eggplant. I am weak. I have no self-control. I will see myself out now. Good day. Bye.

P.S. I am not entering the giveaway.

¹ Does that make it ironic now?!?

8 Likes

So looks like this created a Division in who can earn this prize

(I don’t think I could claim it, but I’m not 100% sure :sob: )

7 Likes

Dad jokes…

giphy%20(1)

7 Likes

@PlatinumCodex @Nateninja21 @ForgottenRelic @mert @Mrx616 @wasabiyoyo

I don’t know where y’all are located, but here’s a mention FYI in case you are able to enter since all of you put in for The Division in the Raffle.

This is survival! The glitched door!

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up mate but unfortunately im not from usa,still though i hope someone can claim the game and enjoy it.

8 Likes

:meat_on_bone:

5 Likes

round two

4 Likes

welcome back @wasabiyoyo! I got your entry in :smile:

6 Likes

Cool, this was actually the only game I wanted. :strawberry:

4 Likes

:melon:

6 Likes

That’s too bad for the region locking. Thanks again for the giveaway despite the circumstances.

4 Likes

:hamburger:

5 Likes