Free copy of "The Division" and the "Survival" DLC

@THEFIREGAMER123 should I take it you want to enter for the drawing then?

5 Likes

Definitely, I sadly woke up to late to enter the raffle and I had school. So Now’s my chance.

3 Likes

psst…

4 Likes

:frog:

3 Likes

:clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

@ohko just saying, but these do constitute food in France and a lot of other places

5 Likes

dude, my boi kermit is dead. Wtf how is this allowed on here.

4 Likes

I didn’t even know, but it’s true!

3 Likes

They didn’t have to kill him. There are other ways…

4 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

@persistnt would you like me to count your froggy as an entry? I suppose I should ask @M00 if he would like me to count his poo as an entry too. Who am I to classify what people eat as “food”? :rofl:

6 Likes

Poo? mmmmm, quite ravishing.

4 Likes

Technically you said

as those are not in the category, technically they are invalid.

But, if you want to include them, go for it.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I’m asking the posters to clarify; I haven’t accepted either entry yet.

4 Likes

I think it’s quite clear what category :poop: belongs too; it’s a non-entry, as for the frog, i was thinking maybe @persistnt was trying to enter in an original way, given that frog legs constitute food, I mean, to some ppl, lol

4 Likes

How come that I been redeeming region restricted keys with no problems for years now lol

4 Likes

:cherries:

4 Likes

I don’t have familiarity with this and I don’t have any confirmation that these Uplay licenses would work outside of the specified regions. I’m playing it safe as I don’t want someone to win a prize they can’t redeem :rescue_worker_helmet:

5 Likes

Yea I can get your point… Better safe than sorry…

Believe me you are blessed… lol the community is so on the brink of starting WWIII over how is this possible or if it’s legal or not…

4 Likes

:cookie:

7 Likes