Fine Art from Creative Chronies!

Time tend to pass differently in different realms of perception, so it is all relevant when you proclaim something as

23rd of Paintober: Ancient

O23-ancient

10 Likes

24th of Paintober: Dizzy

O24-Dizzy
Another obscure character, Dizzy the Egg. Probably known by more people through occasional mention in Yahtzee Croshaw’s Zero punctuation than from it’s game in question. Drawing a decent egg shape free hand was remarkably hard.

11 Likes

Not that I want to be too predictable or anything but…

25th of Paintober: Tasty

O25-Tasty

11 Likes

Wasnt he like a game character from DOS times?

4 Likes

Three self portraits I did in very different different styles.

2019-10-25%2013_41_54-kittibeargaming%20-%20Twitch2019-10-25%2013_41_48-kittibeargaming%20-%20Twitch

13 Likes

*Gesturing vaguely at my body of work here *
Do I really need to do one for today?

26th of Paintober: Dark

Well I did anyway.

12 Likes

I have been practicing Photoshop and I have made some of these monstrosities

mikewadaddy

8 Likes

27th of Paintober: Coat

O27-coat

It’s a coat, not much to really say about it but I’m fairly pleased with how it came out.

10 Likes

I really appreciate the pockets & the collar.

8 Likes

Got this yesterday… am I doing Inktober right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

14 Likes

Not if you don’t get one every day. : )
It’s quite lovely though.

8 Likes

I wonder what could possibly be about to happen to this guy tomorrow.

28th of Paintober: Ride

O28-Ride
This one I’ve spent the most time on out of all the submissions so far, ended up going all out precision pixel art effort here. Someone slap that idea out of my head if it ever comes intruding again, thanks. Though I am rather pleased with the final result.

13 Likes

Very pretty :cherry_blossom: :white_flower: :rosette: :rose: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom: :tulip:

@Fraggles, I have noticed a big difference since you started this. It’s true…Practice makes perfect. Loved the coat and now, this…

7 Likes

Thank you, the difference is mainly that until this one I have strictly avoided using any of the line or circle tools that paint offer and drawn everything free hand.

I started this by hand but I couldn’t get the car shape good enough so I started out freehanding the curve of the roof, wind shield and bonnet then pretty much pixel by pixel altered it to fit. Then using reference images and primarily the black decals as reference points I painstakingly got it all together… some how, over 3 days.

It’s mostly about how many hours you’re willing to put into something.

7 Likes

So coool! May I ask what’s written/drawn on your neck? (:

5 Likes

Bite me? And I WILL bite you back!!!

5 Likes

Thank you guys :sunflower:

The barcode is for salt and vinegar chips… because I’m salty xD

Yes! Huge improvement man, well done! :sunflower:

:laughing: Vampires beware!

9 Likes

LMAO I love your sense of humor. Have you ever tried scanning the barcode off of your neck? LOL

And I keep forgetting you’re from South Africa. So many things I’d like to ask you about your cultural upbringing and daily life! I’d love to see some pictures of yours on The World through your eyes thread if you ever feel like sharing (:

6 Likes

29th of Paintober: Injured

O29-injured

12 Likes

30th of Paintober: Catch

EVENT COMPLETE

Didn’t see that one coming now did you?

12 Likes