Fine Art from Creative Chronies!

I love the people you drew there!

7 Likes

Legend fades to myth,

16th of Paintober: Wild

O16-Wild

13 Likes

I used to draw a lot when I attended trade school. Classes were easy and boring and I needed something to do besides filling my SoulSilver PokéDex. This one is my proudest work. It’s been forever since I last drew something though, and I really miss it.

11 Likes

I don’t have the material for inktober (except my old school pen, if that counts). Can I draw these with pencil as well, or does that not count?

7 Likes

Sure thing, anything counts here as we’re not about to start and elitist inktober cult lmao :joy:

Eager to see your drawings!

6 Likes

11 Likes

and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

17th of Paintober: Ornament

O1-Ring

7 Likes

WOW :dizzy: 17 days!!! Awesome work, @Fraggles and company :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Well yesterday was a bit of a cop out, I admit. I just liked the joke too much as a fitting end to my 2nd story/theme arc of paintober. I didn’t really want to just go easy two days in a row but ideas are starting to run dry so the obvious picture will have to do.

18th of Paintober: Misfit

O18-Misfit

I did try to not just go with plain white pieces though.

11 Likes

I wanted to at least post something in this thread. I admire @Fraggles and @Pylinaer’s determination to draw every day, and post whatever they’ve done. Wish I had that willpower.

Did this stanky looking Winnie today because… Blizzard :neutral_face:

Tried doing my NES a couple of days ago, for the purpose of learning some perspective.

This one I believe was at the start of the month,
And definitely is my favorite. Someone might be able to guess who I drew. Might.

9 Likes

Not actually drawing everyday, but draw the previous days to catch up when I do.

5 Likes

19th of Paintober: Sling

O19-sling

Not much to say about this one really, it’s a sling. Things are going to be pretty plain and obvious for a couple of days here.

10 Likes

20th of Paintober: Tread

O20-tread
You might think that doesn’t look like a very good tire, but this is as good a condition as you could possibly expect after it’s flown across a Finnish dirt road at 100km/h.

12 Likes

21st of Paintober: Treasure

O21-Treasure
…or is it?

11 Likes

I call mimic.

7 Likes

I have to say, that I am in awe of your skills @Fraggles :sunglasses:
Honestly, that’s really creative! :grinning:

8 Likes

8 Likes

There was a light… it seemed so warm, peaceful, welcoming… but I kept hearing my name called… I looked away trying to see who called me… I lost sight of the light for but a moment and now it’s gone.

22nd of Paintober: Ghost

O22-ghost

Had to face just how far into weebdom I’ve sank making this one, because as much as I tried I could not come up with any cultural signifiers of ghostlyness other than those of the Japanese. I mean western ghosts are just transparent people or a floating sheet, very little to work with there to create an original ghost out of.

10 Likes

that’s not a ghost, that’s just Bob messing with us with his Halloween costume

oh, good old Bob :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

9 Likes