Back to Today's Deal

Fine Art from Creative Chronies!

artist
chrono-community

I wish you had all the time in the world…Such awesome drawings :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Most definitely you, there was supposed to have big battle on the background with other Chronnies involved, but alas, I have a job.
Hurrah for night shifts!!! D:

Suppor me on my non-existing Patreon so I can quit my daily job like the pros. :+1:

Can u list me a few games yr currently interested in besides Slay the Spire? I briefly looked at yr wishlist but it’s ginormous.

:thinking: I don’t have any on mind really, I’ve been too focused on saving for a new PC to be able to play the ones I already have to be honest, why do you ask? :slight_smile:

By the way, don’t pay too much attention to my wish list, I often put things there to “check out later” because something they do or have catches my attention, but I always forget to check them out later P:

PD. please, don’t wait for my entry, if you want to wait because you want go on, but otherwise it would be unfair for the others me thinks.

yeah, the giveaway ended a while ago, and Slay the Spire’s price is a bit too steep atm to buy it, otherwise I would have gotten u an extra copy :slight_smile: which is why im asking if there’s anything else u’d like atm

This month’s humble monthly is still up, right? So it’s only $12 if anyone really want to pick it up.

that’s where i got the one i used for the giveaway (got my friend to buy me a year-long)

Well, there you go, I didn’t even notice that, that’s how disconnected I’ve been :neutral_face:

But seriously, don’t worry about it, I missed the deadline after all, and is not like I’m demanding something in return, such is life.

Better save it for another day :smile:

Do you have/like Enter the Gungeon? That’s a great game.

@Inferry u don’t have it; i checked, so do you like Enter the Gungeon?

It’s a great game.

I’m sure you like it cuz who doesn’t!

I wish…:thinking:

Sux living on a pension…:pensive:

I’m done with my simple custom desk design… I know it’s not ART per say, but it took a while, so I think it’s worth it to post here.

It needs to be custom made, so I cut cost with placing simple handles; reducing the number of drawers and their mechanisms; placing supports only where it’s necessary. Made it modular with 2 main desks - the main one is 220 cm in length to be able to hold 3 x 24" monitors at least, while having the extra blueprint/storage desk on the corner - 120 cms = 180 cm with the full corner. I can order them separately to cut costs even further and that’s why I made the PC stand stand alone with a single drawer in it. The container on wheels with 4 drawers is just an unnecessary extra that will be the last thing I get.

It seems I can’t upload HQ renders - BMP format with high resolution, so simple PNG ones need to do the job. :slight_smile: … and yeah… seems they need to be in reduced quality as well 'cuz I can’t post above 10 MB renders in size :smiley:

Extra Renders

I would get lost in there. Very impressive. I wouldn’t be able to work in there. I would be looking all over and saying…“My precious” :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

I can’t find the problem there :thinking:

Lovely desk, would build again for the first time, 10/10, :+1: