Explain Your Icon!

the cutest vampire to ever exist
i mean shes killed like multiple people and is technically like 500 years old but

cute lil vampire right?

9 Likes

My icon is two elegantly dressed mannequins doing the world famous Jojo poses, known and loved for their complicated, unnatural uselesness :smiley:

In case you are wondering (I know you are!) the exact poses are of DIO from Stardust Crusaders and Killer Queen from Diamond is Unbreakable

Here it is in all of it’s full sized magnificence

16 Likes

Tis me. Kinda.

4 Likes

It is a main character from a game called x1 vs. the vector space

5 Likes

I am in the background. You’ll notice me and may even interact with me, but I’m never the center of attention; there’s always something bigger going on, someone more famous, some other contribution more popular. Heck, I’ll often register an entire account just to do one thing (usually to ask how to do something or to suggest something), and then I leave, never to be seen on the forum again, hence my username.

Also, that background is the best graphic in all of Chrono Trigger. Come at me, bro.

8 Likes

Oreki Hotarou from Hyouka.

5 Likes

I was in South Korea as an exchange student and one day we went on a trip to a mask festival. There was a statue of Shrek with a mask on that I found funny. I’ve been using it as one of my avatars for a while now.

Here’s the full photo.

6 Likes

Good to see another WH40K avatar around here. Even if the future is only war, the Imperium of Man still holds strong.

My picture is a tech priest of some sort. It depicts how I feel like while programming. The hymns and the rituals have to be just right to please the Omnissiah and the Machine Spirit that dwells in my computer.

2 Likes

Praise be to the Omnissiah. Maybe I should change into a Templar Techmarine instead.

4 Likes

My icon is Nia from Gurren Lagann. I chose this one out of the several dozen icons I have saved on my computer because of two reasons:

1. Sometimes I bend my head like the way Nia is doing in the picture. I have no idea why, I just do.
  2. I like anime.
6 Likes

My icon comes from this commercial, directed by Warren Fu.

7 Likes

Its a pineapple from the future.
Probably

7 Likes

I mean, look at that pup, does it need any more explanation?

Ok, ok: Login • Instagram

10 Likes

Is that your dog? He is super-adorable!

4 Likes

@Enki

Found your new buddy

11 Likes

Enki baby photo

7 Likes

one day playing Payday 2 (pre skill tree revamp for y’all who know) we were playing shadow raid and I would mostly do the stealthing part. Then one of my friends would move the loot out via the sewers. He honestly couldn’t do anything besides “pack mule” (term we used) cus he was really bad at the game, so we called him the OG Pack mule and there was a skill on the tree that was a pack mule that let you move faster so we became the pack mule gang. We would go into games like CS:GO and say that we carry the team, since pack mules carry things… Whelp the crew is dead now but i still keep my position as the Dank pack mule since i was the dankest memer out of all of them.

5 Likes

It’s a hamster in a Pokéball.

3 Likes

It’s funny because my name is dark and brooding but the avatar is not. BOOM! Forum’s mind blown.

3 Likes

That’s adorable!

@Madway Shhh…

11 Likes