Explain Your Icon!

Please, sit down, and let me tell you a tale like none you have ever heard before. My story takes place in grand adventures in exotic worlds at a time far beyond any future past. A long time ago, in a very recent distant future, there was an island containing the largest and most dense Metropolis any jet bird has ever seen, considering its actual capacity as a mere humble mainland lake. I’ve visited there many moons ago at a time as recent as yesterday, where a female wiseman foolishly got soberly drunk and gave me no advice, as she guided me to a tree statue made of brick. And what a marvelous inspiration it was! It was in the shape of… THE LETTER “C”!

…Then I registered to the Chrono.gg forums and it detected the first letter of my username and assigned this icon to me the end.

5 Likes

Love her, used her as my avatar a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

Finn the human (in case it wasn’t obvious), I don’t remember why but I needed an image of someone relaxed and I remember this scene from Adventure Time and thought it would be perfect, so I spend an entire day watching bits and clips of the entire series so far to screen cap this, and I’m too lazy to change it now, but I will eventually.

As for the name, it comes from one of my favorite games, I was grinding and happen to come across this cool npc with that name, so I use it for everything (except Twitter, some russian dude bet me to it, and he doesn’t even use it).

8 Likes

Special Agent Dale Cooper! from Twin Peaks. I’m 33 and watched Twin Peaks first when I was 9 years old and loved it. Watched it several times again since then and now I’m so happy enjying the 3rd season (there was a 26 years gap between season 2 and 3)

6 Likes

lazy

3 Likes

Me fail english? Thats unpossible!

Everyone loves Ralph :smiley: Don’t judge me but he reminds me of me sometimes… just a little bit…

4 Likes
8 Likes

it’s my darling kit

14 Likes

[quote=“frst, post:28, topic:4928”] kit
[/quote]

:joy_cat:

9 Likes

Mine’s from some Pokemon Manga, in which Brendan (I think that’s the character’s name) gets cut on the face by protecting a child or something, I dunno.

6 Likes

Kit is staring into my soul…

8 Likes

Well, I was about to type something but it seems that the link and the preview of the description says it all.

4 Likes

Better pray it’s been fed. Fed of souls, of course.

4 Likes

My dog Duncan. He is a “Morkie” (Maltese/Yorkie).

11 Likes

I took a picture of myself in my bathroom mirror and since I’m lazy that’s my profile pic in almost every social network.

About my username, well since my name is Vanessa a lot of people call me Vane so… I used it I guess is not that clever of an username but it was available.

4 Likes

:grin:

5 Likes

The sad tale of a P trapped in a square that got trapped in a circle afterwards. So sad.

9 Likes

Answers the age old question of how to fit a square peg in a round hole, make it P

8 Likes

There you are!
Activated.
I don’t hate you.
Are you still there?

16 Likes

I hope Vince Gilligan will get the rights for making a Series on this devastating biography.

3 Likes