Mystery Game #15 is:

Dishonored - Definitive Edition

Plus another freebie:

Eximius: Seize the Frontline

Next games are:

Kerbal Space Program

Shadow Tactics - Aiko’s Choice

10 Likes

Darn, I already own “Dishonored - Definitive Edition”, I was hoping Epic would be giving away one of the other Dishonored games (that folks had guessed). I will say that I really loved playing Dishonored - Definitive Edition. I’ve played through the (long, including all the DLC episodes) game twice (or was it 3 times?), and will probably play it again some day.

6 Likes

Looks like the daily Christmas games are done. It was pretty good. Now back to weekly games.

6 Likes

Today’s games are:

Kerbal Space Program

Shadow Tactics - Aiko’s Choice

Next week we’ll have:

First Class Trouble

10 Likes

Never actually managed to get into Kerbal, but i loved watching Scott Manley play it.

5 Likes

Cool. TYVM. Myrr

Maybe theChronies can play First Class Trouble together sometime. End friendships. Lol. Joking. We all pretty good with chill competition.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Anyone else still showing Death Stranding. as “Unavailable”? I have an email from them asying I HAVE the game…

4 Likes

My epicgames.com / Transactions / Purchase History / shows that I acquired the game on 12/25/2022, so for me at least it seems to have worked properly (though I have not installed it yet).

2 Likes

It’s listed as unavailable for me too, but is showing up in my library.(twice actually, once as content and once as the game.)

will install it and see if it works

DS

Edit: The extras are artbook, soundtrack and wallpaper, odd way to handle extra content by using a different AppID

3 Likes

My guess is it’s just because you can’t buy the regular version anymore as the director’s cut is now the default. At least on steam there’s a director’s cut upgrade for those who got the original game, maybe epic has it too?

5 Likes

I am going to bow to the sloth’s(@Enki) wisdom and just move on. You are more than likely correct, as It’s happening to Godfall also. :dizzy:

5 Likes

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/death-stranding-directors-cut--upgrade

Mew?

6 Likes

Today we’ll have:

First Class Trouble

Gamedec - Definitive Edition

Divine Knockout

Next week we’ll have:

Epistory - Typing Chronicles

10 Likes

Looks like Gamedec has 2 free addons, don’t forget to grab those.

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc and @BlivetWidget :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Thanks fluffies. ^^

5 Likes

So Death Stranding is interesting and quite compelling.

But it is a Kojima game, so of course it is really odd and will likely become more so before finally not making any real sense when it finishes…

I am enjoying it but it is sometimes accidentally amusing when someone tells you how amazing you are and really they can’t believe it! You really are the only one who could do what you have done etc.

[Spent 3 minutes carrying a box of DVDs from 100m away]

7 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Epistory - Typing Chronicles | Instant Claim it Here!

Next week we’ll have:

Adios

9 Likes

Claim not wotking fyi.

Edit. Manually searched and used Chrome instead Opera browser. Tech is weird.

Offline while i panic. Got an outing tomorrow and going to bake something. Wish me luck and love.

PS. Next time i will try the claim link with Chrome and see @carvalho20ptc. A direct to cart is pretty cool.

5 Likes

Well it worked for me too but I usually use Chrome on my phone.

I hope you’re doing fine, and I don’t think you have enough money to travel to Brazil to see me, heh. :wink:

5 Likes