Epic Games Freebies Thread

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Adios

Hell is Others

Next week we’ll have:

City of Gangsters

Dishonored: Death of The Outsider

10 Likes

Myrr. I also thought all pigs were pink with curly tails. Thanks @carvalho20ptc

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

There are 2 games this week.

Hell is Others is the other game.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/hell-is-others-789262

8 Likes

Today we’ll have:

City of Gangsters | Instant Claim

Dishonored: Death of The Outsider | Instant Claim

Next week we’ll have:

Recipe for Disaster

10 Likes

That’s the one Dishonored game I’ve not played yet.

7 Likes

Ty much @carvalho20ptc. Instant claim works fine on Chrome browser. Myrr.

5 Likes

Thanks Hun :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Recipe for Disaster | Instant Claim

Next week we’ll have:

Warpips

10 Likes

5 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Warpips | Instant Claim

Next week we’ll have:

Duskers

10 Likes

6 Likes

I have Duskers on Steam. Really compelling atmosphere, interesting visuals, fun gameplay. The less fun side IMO is the insistence on constant degradation of your things and the “you can never go back to a thing even if it was mission critical and you just didn’t have what you needed at the time” attitude. A recent-ish update to the game did allow nerfing the game’s most annoying enemy though. Not enough for me to enjoy the game in more than a dabbling sort of way, but it did really help.

But for real, in short bursts this is an incredible game, I just don’t like how it plays out long-form.

8 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Duskers | Instant Claim

Next week we’ll have:

Rise of Industry

10 Likes

Thanks as always fluffy @carvalho20ptc.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Rise of Industry | Instant Claim

Next week we’ll have:

Call Of The Sea

9 Likes

5 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Call Of The Sea

Next week we’ll have:

Warhammer 40K Gladius: Relics of War

10 Likes

6 Likes