E3: 2018 Conferences Over.

is it actually China? I was kind of wondering whether it was the Chinese or the Mongols, and i haven’t rly seen any confirmation anywhere, thought they do look Chinese to me y

1 Like

I’m gonna skip on that one, it has never been that much of a good show anyways.

1 Like

y skipping that too, just waiting for Sony at this point

1 Like

Hey, For Honor is a really good game, and I’m really mad that I just bought it. Make sure to check it out, guys.

1 Like

hm, well, I guess Microsoft did win, but The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima especially looked insane and GOT looked especially incredibly BEAUTIFUL, and no RED DEAD???

some nice extra content from Kingdom Hearts 3 too

1 Like

I missed the darn thing, damn you, acquaintances, why did you have to show up !! D:<

Anyway, I’ll have to wait for the VOD now.

1 Like

u can start watching vods on twitch straight away one sec after the live starts

1 Like

The stream was still going when I finally tuned in, I’m gonna wait about half an hour to look for it.

1 Like

y, what im saying is, on twitch u can click “videos” and start watching a vod from the beginning while the stream is ongoing on the channel (so u’d be watching the vod then and not the stream)

1 Like

Microsoft definitely showed the most games I was personally interested in, can’t go wrong with a new From Software title.

Gonna be honest though, Bethesda’s was the most enjoyable, while they only really announced one game I’m looking forward to, I laughed, Todd was a blast, fucking Andrew W.K for some reason and the pacing was fine as hell.

Nintendo is likely just going to do what they usually do, have a pre-recorded guy talking to the camera, their skits died alongside Iwata (R.I.P.) and it’s probably going to be really boring. Hopefully the games will make up for that, but Nintendo games have been disappointing me more and more recently.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy:
i love that little jab :smile:

:+1:

3 Likes

Whoa. Okay, Sony’s conference was… pretty mixed IMO. The Last of Us and Death Stranding honestly didn’t impress me all that much…

…but at the same time, the RE2 REmake leaks turned out to be true, and it looks exactly like RE4 (but running in the RE Engine).
I suppose I should throw down the big Mature Content warning for this one…

Also, here’s one to dump on my hype list: Sony of all companies got to announce Remedy’s new game, Control. It looks like it’s still running on the Northlight engine, but a lot smoother gameplay-wise, and with some kind of supernatural twist. Also, a gun made of moving blocks. …what? More please.

I mean, they showed off a Remedy game and still didn’t really top Microsoft this year. What happened?

3 Likes

As of now my game of E3 is this

That will change though after Nintendo’s conference in a few hours.

3 Likes

10 minutes until the Nintendo Direct. Who knows what they’ll announce.

1 Like

Nintendo!

5 Likes

I personally loved it. But feel bad for non-smash fans.

EVERYBODY IS BACK!

1 Like

Nintendo had no news… great, no Animal Crossing, no Pokémon. I mean the only somewhat exciting thing to me was Daisy in Smash, I love the princesses.

1 Like

Would you say you’d want to smash?

4 Likes

5 Likes

pff, nintendo hasn’t made anything good since streets of rage anyway :smirk:

:smile:

3 Likes