E3: 2018 Conferences Over.

As much as I adore Smash, if you think about it, it’s kinda funny.

Their biggest announcement was a definitive port of a fighting game.

Any other comapny would be ripped to shreds if they did that, but Nintendo gets away scott free. Ah well, I’m pretty excited, comes out a day before my birthday too, it will be one hell of a week. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sony’s conference was alright. It showed off some neat games, like whatever that samurai game was called, Last of Us 2, Nioh 2, and Norman Reedus and the Inter-dimensional Fetus, but the conference itself was kinda boring.

Nintendo’s conference was a little underwhelming. It mostly showed off games we already knew were coming. The only two games I was interested in were that mech game showed off near the beginning and the new Mario Party. They didn’t even show off that unnamed Yoshi game or the upcoming Wario Ware.

But then Smash happened and Nintendo won E3.

3 Likes

Linkle best princess

2 Likes

umm hmm

Not that i wanna start anything but if there’s anybody that gets away scott free, it’s Capcom. Every single Street Fighter gets one at some point.

1 Like

I’ll give Sony credit for Resident Evil 2 RE and Control, but I can’t think of a single other game at the conference that I actually cared about. I still think Microsoft wins this one, even if they censored Quantum Break so hard that they premiered their game at Sony’s conference.

@HouGuard Hey man, Capcom deserves a free pass for this E3. They just announced Devil May Cry 5 and a full RE Engine remake of Resident Evil 2 back-to-back.

3 Likes

No doubt about that of course. Myself included is also super psyched to experience REmake 2. It just seems really scummy to make two extra releases of SF IV, three extra for SF III and then continue with it into SF V.

But hey, if that’s whats needed for Capcom to keep afloat to create high quality games, and the fans are happy. I don’t mind.

2 Likes

After perusing everything E3, here’s a short list of everything that I am looking forward to:

Twin Mirror From DONTNOD so a bigger plus in it’s favor

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit also DONTNOD, which seems to be more of an introduction to characters from a future Life is Strange 2, it will be a standalone experience even though choices will carry over to LiS2 and be completely FREE

Elder Scrolls VI

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

Cyberpunk 2077

3 Likes

Interesting little hidden title, I don’t think any big conferences showed it, correct me if I’m wrong. Will be released on PS4 and PC.

3 Likes

I does look interesting, I’ll be keeping an eye on that for sure.

1 Like

Here is some undeniable proof that Control is the best thing to come out of E3:

A mo-cap doggo is just too much for me to handle.

1 Like

UHH! I remember these guys. Glad to see them still being around and getting the resources deserved, after Astebreed.

1 Like

I meant inside of the E3 conferences themselves, Capcom doesn’t have one.

beating 5days with e3 in just 6mins :smile:

1 Like