Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberout 2076?

3 Likes

I did not realize how bad it is on consoles until I saw this review from IGN, which somehow still managed to get a score of 4/10–higher than what I would expect for something that’s “all but unplayable.”

6 Likes

guess that might be a lession, don’t do pc port and 6consoles/2½ gen compatibility at the same time, if you don’t have 5 years to optimize switchign between upgrades and downgrades :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Yikes!

6 Likes

hopefully, no schadenfreude meant, this will teach companies to “invest” a little less in hype

5 Likes
3 Likes

all of these things, kinda makes you wonder, “how bad”, cyberpunk would have been, without the delays :grimacing:

2 Likes

Must be really bad…

5 Likes

Smile_001

4 Likes

woa, i don’t think they even did with FO76 :grimacing:

5 Likes

jajaj the video is really fun what a bugs XD

3 Likes
2 Likes

Depends on what do you consider ‘bad’ . Bad = bugs ? Yup, but bugs are mostly present on consoles anyway which is a big “haha” from Nelson . PC releases are constantly getting fcked up because PC ports are often just the afterthough and this time around things worked out quite the opposite.

Bad=bad? From what i understand game is really good . People are raving about it.

3 Likes

in mi opinion bugs arruining part of the gameplay and fails for the programmers

2 Likes

Yea, if a game is bad simply from bugs, I guess you could say Cyberpunk 2077 is bad, at least if you are considering the PS4/Xbox, where the most bugs and crashing is occurring. I don’t fall along the thought that bugs = bad, but it is pretty sad it was so bad on the consoles Sony had to remove it from the store until its fixed and offer refunds, no questions asked.

They delayed and delayed, and people cried and even threatened the devs’ lives. They released it, and those same people are whinging about it. This is exactly why you take your time on a game…

3 Likes

bad as in:
the amount of bugs, yes games will almost always have bugs these days, but the amount vary, hugely, ex it being Bethesda’s whole shtick by now
performance issues, even on fixed configurations, and hugely varying performance across the field
crashes, the nail in the coffin on any "bad"ness, specially ridiculous when consoles are concerned since they are the simplest system to QA for, ie, when your sht hard crashes a fuck ton on consoles you know you’ve screwed the pooch
^“makes you wonder, “how bad”, cyperpunk might have been, without the delays”

but sure the gameplay and story is awesome from what i’m told :+1:

2 Likes

game on pc is amazing, some bugs yes, but im 41 hours in and absolutely adore this game

i have 2 sidequests which are bugged cuz they have the same destination (person) and apparently it’s cuz i was doing both at the same time, which im sure will get fixed later, and while it bothers me a bit, it’s not that big of a deal given i have hundreds (certainly feels like that) of other interesting side quests to do (also, it’s not like that doesn’t happen in tons of other games as well)

but regardless, OMG what a shitshow on console…

4 Likes

I’m thankful the problems aren’t so bad on PC, but there are enough that I don’t want to ruin the story and experience by playing right now. I’m waiting a few months, because apparently they won’t be releasing hard patches until Jan-Feb. Which I think is only going to cost them even more, but oh well.

Luckily I have a ton of other games I have to try and beat in that time, but it is really disappointing that it was released in this state. If it had waited even 2 more months under going more fixing, it would have blown the gaming world out of its socks.

2 Likes

i think it’s going to take a lot longer than that for them to start fixing problems on PC. I imagine they’re only going to be focusing on fixing current console generation and working on next-gen console for months and months now.

2 Likes

Well that’s just what they said would be the first two patches. We won’t be getting anything until then. It’ll definitely take months longer provided they don’t force their developers to slave over the title.

2 Likes