Cyberpunk 2077

98.97% of people right now because they wanted to try Cyberpunk 2077 on High settings:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1337114977157701633/pu/vid/854x356/E65qFvzAWI04etLK.mp4?tag=10

11 Likes

I agree…

You cannot choose your height, your weight, body habitus, etc, You are also not looking at someone’s genitals when aiming a gun at their head from 20 paces away. It’s likely just a conversation piece, because I don’t think it will serve any other purpose.

5 Likes

I think the potential for DLCs and even whole new plotlines is seriously underestimated here.

5 Likes

Did not live up to my expectations, you can’t get fat, have a girlfriend, learn various martial arts, buy multiple houses. GTA San Andreas is still the best game ever.

8 Likes

I love this video, lol. :joy::joy::joy:

It’s from Melee - https://twitter.com/MeleeApp/status/1337065603744587778

Speaking of which, here are two videos of Cyberpunk running on budget GPUs. And no, those PCs didn’t explode:

4 Likes

lol that’s not even where i nabbed it from :joy:
but awesome this classic is going around again

4 Likes

Oh, ok. It’s funny anyway, lol.
It’s a good compliment with all the exploding fireworks during New Year’s Eve. :joy:

3 Likes

Yea, makes you wonder. There’s a slider for that, but in terms of editing your face or maybe even weight, its either non-existent or very limited. I mean, I don’t mind too much, but for a RPG advanced liked this you expect it…

3 Likes

This is the masterpiece of ciberpunk games in my opinion

4 Likes

You should play the first one, it blows that thing clear out of the water… except in graphical fidelity.

3 Likes

i have the first one but the original bored me fast

3 Likes

Speaking of which, I suggest trying the mod below for the first Deus Ex game. I’ve beat the game with it, and it’s a nice addon:

4 Likes

Here’s WAB’s review, always a great review, whether or not he likes the game or not.

Caution: Language

6 Likes

thanks but i have already install this mod

the english is hard to understand for me otherwise XD

4 Likes

Oh, ok.
I’ve always learned English through games. You might want turn on subtitles if you want.

4 Likes

Agree with the guy: no matter how tempting, don’t pre-order.

4 Likes

Yeah, two things I’ve learned are to never pre-order games and to not trust the hype.

4 Likes

transcendence

9 Likes

saw someone comment this in regards to a Cyberpunk review

Playing the game on ultra setting [game chose those settings] the graphics are bitty and mediocre at best.

The whole visual aspect was a selling point in the “Hype” but it is reminiscent of an old game, say like the early Elder Scrolls games like Oblivion [played today].

then i looked at some screenshots, and can someone that has played oblivion+CP77 please tell me how much crack you have to smoke to make that statement? :thinking:

7 Likes

Maybe they’ve played this review copy:

5 Likes