Cyberpunk 2077

Above is a repost from a related topic last year that sums up my feelings. Also, thought I’d share this nifty gif.

4 Likes

@Gnuffi The 'puter turned into a Dark Souls Mimic. :slight_smile: Good gif.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOJWwFwKd_k - THIS VIDEO MAKES ME HAPPY AF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 Likes

Everyone after seeing intro: Cyberpunk is cool. is chill
Everyone after seeing Keanu: I’m getting Cyberpunk! WOOOO! loses their minds

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

well of course, he is one of the most humble, kindest, generous, likable people in the industry, but severe tragedy can do that to some people.

8 Likes

In an act of self-promotion, I’m reviving my own thread to say GUYS I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM LAST NIGHT.

I swear: I dreamed I was playing Cyperpunk 2077.

But the thing is, it was so real! My dream even had ambient occlusion . I think I need help. I’m not even that hyped for the game.

I was playing as this chick with a long purple ponytail and shorts, and she was holding a baseball bat. The current objective (yeah… dreams) was to hop off the car and get into a restaurant for some reason.

There were colorful vending machines in the back, puddles and piles of trash surrounding the restaurant’s entrance and neon lights everywhere. For some reason she was wearing flip flops lmao

Was all in 3rd person view, and I could even hear the cars in the distance…

Have any of you ever dreamed about playing videogames? Haha

6 Likes

Yup! Just recently, I dreamed Markiplier was the hero of the universe I was in. Myself, some kind of bard/Overwatch Mercy hybrid.

It was really pretty but hard to describe. Sound / singing was my attack and defense for me and my “crew” of one. Heh.

Very trippy and at the time, I was happy.

6 Likes

https://discordemoji.com/assets/emoji/ConcernedFroge.png

5 Likes

4 Likes

* “I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror… I fear something terrible has happened.”

*Just memeing

3 Likes

“A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”- Miyamoto
I much prefer they take the time they need to make this game as good as they can make it rather than rushing it out to meet an arbitrary dead line that means nothing.

More developers should do this.

5 Likes

I thought it was painfully obvious they were never going to release on time. At this point, since the hype is so high, it would be absolutely tragic if they release on time with a bad game. Maybe I’ll buy it for myself as a birthday present a week later :smiley:

4 Likes

Cyberpunk got delayed again to December.

6 Likes

not too surprised, still looking forward to the finished product though.

5 Likes

Of course a bunch of “gamers” are angry at them but at least they didn’t throw it into the next year like what happened to many movies in 2020.
Speaking of which let’s hope this doesn’t become another “The New Mutants”, where in the end we got something so subpar you’d end up finding it in a bargain bin somewhere around where you live.

3 Likes

This is why you should never specify a release date. Just say it’s ready when it’s ready.

4 Likes

But hype and shareholders and , and …and… videa gams!!!

3 Likes

Cyberpunk2077

3 Likes

Another delay. Yes, it is very disappointing we won’t be able to play it sooner, but I’d rather have another diamond like Witcher 3–where the devs need time–than a steaming pile of garbage. Plus, this way I can use my time to play Valhalla when it comes out. lol

5 Likes

7 Likes