Crazy News Stories

Sweet! The real island of doctor moreau.

9 Likes

I used to buy The Guardian. Then I visited their website every day for years. Given up on them now.

6 Likes

“Not the E3 leak I expected,” - someone probably

6 Likes

Welcome to McDonald’s 10,376th PR stunt for the masses! Please continue to enjoy your burger. :hamburger:

5 Likes

ha ha

I’m so sorry

ha ha

cry with me

6 Likes

stop that.

I don’t need to be feeling those emotions again

7 Likes

6 Likes

The minute I looked up the image I remembered why I had to stop watching… agh! the feels! T_T

6 Likes
6 Likes

Eh? Should we still plan to play BL2?

4 Likes

Yeah.

The story doesn’t really change my opinion on BL3. I already was planning on forgetting about it for a really long while.

I also can’t verify how the guy was obtaining his information. But effectively shutting him down over it since he’s a high profile YouTuber may not work in Take Twos favor.

In any case, it’s the publisher potentially being a bag of dildos, not the developer (Gearbox)

7 Likes

Sending investigators though - to someone’s private property - instead of inviting him to a meeting, or sending a cease-or-desist letter or something, well, a bit less hostile. That doesn’t look good at all.

Also, if you’ve got info for a game not yet released, why on earth would you talk about it on Youtube anyway? Excitement aside, that doesn’t seem smart.

4 Likes

“The news comes following a similar move by retailer Walmart, which has pulled in-store advertising and displays for games that contain “violent themes or aggressive behavior” following this weekend’s shooting near a store in El Paso, Texas. The stores will still sell guns.” ~Joshua Rivera

5 Likes

Some casual hush hush and brush under the table gone on there…

7 Likes

Somehow Epic games must be held responsible for this…

5 Likes
7 Likes

Since @Danacscott likes to “pet” things, I wanted to post this for her safety.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67796080_10156242126671389_413171309799800832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQnNIj-OjYl5tJbmt8CEG0ftnjpNA1tZKy-uTCrK1KgYHNvYAltkBBW9dtfA8eYY-aE&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=d969885d4fd419412f4ec2d328273c82&oe=5DE909ED

9 Likes

Ha ha. No worries on me petting anything size. If I was HP’s Hagrid I might try, but nope! I’m a short shortie, lol.

Still, I wonder if they’re shaggy or soft…? <3

7 Likes

Both, depends on which part of the animal and what season.

5 Likes

They grow like thicker fuzz in Winter for instance?

4 Likes