Crazy News Stories

Very likely a disgruntled staffer.

Armed protests being planned at all 50 state capitols? I highly doubt that, but I suppose anything is possible with this chaos.

All I can say is a forensic audit should be performed on the election as a whole. Then everyone, the world, can eat the results, sit down and hush. :slight_smile: :smiley:

At this point, I could care less who the President of the United States is as long as everything, and everyone, goes back to some form of normalcy. Give this issue some form of closure.

6 Likes

Yeah, got my answer browsing through the news some more:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Wow , that’s a chonky cat…

6 Likes

Lol if she exists surely that is proof she is alive but I guess some ppl dun believe their eyes

3 Likes

commit a crime and they will very suddenly manage to “find” you.

3 Likes

Claiming the identity of a dead person is one of more common ways of identity theft and further fraud. They’re not denying that woman is alive, they’re just not trusting her that she is who she claims to be. For sure a tricky situation, but there’s controls over “raising people from the dead” for a good reason.

4 Likes

It’s been 3 years though, not to mention apparently she’s been declared dead without proof of her death apparently, just cuz someone (who has reasons to hate her moreover) declared her dead, which by itself is insane.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Priorities, moo, priorities: GAMES!

4 Likes

@ARS85 Maybe humanitarian crises should get the clue and start developing gaming consoles

well, that’s just plain disgusting. I believe whoever did this will have this done to them by this very same manatee in the hereafter, and it will serve them well.

6 Likes
5 Likes

lol

the question is, why didn’t he go though? he would’ve served them a can of whoop-ass and saved the day blindfolded while surfing a megalodon image

5 Likes

it’s pretty simple to tell chuck norris wasn’t at the capitol riot,
if he were the fist hiding in his chin beard would have knocked the building down in a half punch

8 Likes

But not before Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, Monty Python and the Holy Grail’s Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock And Hulk Hogan could come out of nowhere lightning fast to kick his cowboy ass.

9 Likes

OMG you two! LOL!!!

I read @Fraggles post with the proper rhythm in my mind too, I listened to that so many times way back when it was first around… I remember downloading it and listening to it so so so many times:

For people who are not familiar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTpW81xguME

8 Likes

I may or may not have that song in my iTunes library.

5 Likes
3 Likes

hey, at least they’re being up-front about it :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s so great. Knowing and anticipation of a bad thing coming usually brings more distress than the thing itself. It’s better when the bad thing happens unexpected. Like when you’re pulling teeth for example.

…which is probably what they’ll be doing to him.

3 Likes