Crazy News Stories

Well it looks like it’s wearing clothes so I guess that’s okay? :sweat_smile::rofl:
But wow

5 Likes

I think I need to leave the country…

10 Likes

@GeekInUndies @YQMaoski it’s fiiiiiiiiiiiine booooooooyyyyyys, no worries, they’re joking, just a prank bro

4 Likes

I just found out I have family on my wife’s side at this protest. Hoping for their safety but also irritated they’d actually join this mess

7 Likes

sry if this is making me an awful person, but i love ya 'muricans being so ridiculous :rofl:
nov2016-jan2021 :ok_hand: fn surreal entertainment gold
-i just feel bad for all the Political Science/Psychology/Sociology PhD Docs/candidates that has seen everything they thought they knew crumble before their eyes, and left only being able to throw their arms (and dissertation) up in the air in defeat off the boundless fringes of human absurdities :joy:

8 Likes

Seriously. No one ever heard of ‘letting it go’? I don’t understand.

6 Likes

The craziest part is that this event was announced in advance, and the only preventative measures were taken by a hotel:

5 Likes

:joy: i hope so much this is real :rofl:

5 Likes

Looks like uncle Mark is at it again.

5 Likes

am i terrible for hoping facepuke falls into some antitrust category and gets demolished in some fashion?

6 Likes

Ouch that’s bad
But we all knew Mr Zuckerberg was up to something with Whatsapp long term
Such as with the plans to merge it with messenger :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He wants to Zucc it all
Too bad that so many people use and rely on it. I wonder if anyone here knows a way to archive previous messages from whatsapp to pc? In a readable format that is
(But knowing what it is i’ll probably end up staying on whatsapp anyway)

5 Likes

I would say that i’m surprised but after 4 years of “Tramp” i’m really not. All i’m hoping that this is a bottom reached for US and now you guys can spring back from that bottom and move only up.

Also i would like to see Trump getting trialed for all of this but i doubt it’s going to happen.

7 Likes

I weep for humanity. :cry:

6 Likes

much things happen in this planet oh men :sob:

6 Likes

Hopefully we can let this particular thread lie for a few days. I hope everyone is doing well & continuing to stay safe in these trying times.

Jeezus, I thought we had 2020 behind us.

6 Likes

they used to think Staring Ass was a wise man but then he went full retard :joy:

4 Likes

8 Likes

apparently there was also a dude in full batman getup outside :joy:

5 Likes

The Forsworn has invaded the government? Oh lawd :rofl:

3 Likes

Speaking of which…

Never meet your heroes.

3 Likes