Crazy News Stories

yep, when asked about what will happen with schools and businesses if a second wave happens here in Egypt, the government was like, “we’re not doing the lockdown thing again”

I guess maybe they learned that maybe it’s not always the best thing to just imitate certain other countries and instead, it might be better to independently analyze and think about what might be best for your own country and your own situation :thinking:

I honestly don’t even want to imagine what all the ppl who couldn’t go to work here had to go through for months; it’s not like they can live off welfare here…

3 Likes

I guess this is going to be a thing now

5 Likes

7 Likes

I think only Brazilians will understand this video but for those who aren’t: a famous Brazilian Youtuber and Gamer, Zangado, was hacked by an unknown hacker group who took over his channel and replaced with Etherium related stuff. If you access his channel, you’ll see the damage they caused, to the point of putting all his videos in private.

The channel owner has been in contact with Youtube and hopefully they’ll recover his channel soon enough.

Just to show how much 2020 was a rough year with people being hacked left and right.

5 Likes

@M00 Do you want one of these ? :wink:

7 Likes

sure, i can put it on the roof :joy: if city council agrees

7 Likes

I suggest trying to put it in a hidden place before your neighbourhood decides to “take action” if you know what I mean. :joy:

6 Likes

Florida Man loves the Dave Chappelle Show a little too much.

5 Likes

OK. This article wins the internet.

Eshed added that part of the agreement includes an “underground base in the depths of Mars” where American and alien representatives can perhaps enjoy a drink together. “There is an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here,” he said, sounding vaguely ominous.

5 Likes

“They [the aliens] have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are,”

yes, they are so technologically, scientifically, intellectually, and emotionally advanced that they can do all this and have all these considerations for us without us somehow being able to have undeniable proof of it, but somehow they are unable to understand a simple concept like us having a general understanding of what space and spaceships are

seems legit

totally doesn’t look like governments slowly preparing the stage to eventually reveal our next common enemy who we are to irrationally fear to such an extent that we accept everything the governments tell us is necessary for our own good and safety

7 Likes

I am respected in universities abroad

“were” it is now i guess :joy:

6 Likes

Reminds me of

Some ppl might find video offensive idk
Sort of unrelated sort of related

4 Likes

How low can you go?

https://www.esportstalk.com/news/thom-tillis-wants-twitch-streamers-dmca-strikes-to-have-felony-jail-time/

7 Likes

that would be a great way to sink an industry and platform. And people complain it’s Millenials destroying XYZ.

I recently watched a video on copyright stuff and I agreed with the video that the copyright system in the world as it is today is fundamentally broken for the world we live in. And I can guarantee the US is not going to fix it anytime soon.

7 Likes

This is why I keep saying that copyright laws should be revised, because even the copyright office boss admits how much this stuff is broken:

8 Likes

as long companies are free to legally bribe, sorry, “lobby”, politicians, stuff like this will never chance
if it can be exploited it will, until it becomes unsustainable, that’s just how :dollar: works

10 Likes

So they were restoring this statue in Spain…

before

after

Google The Potato Head of Palencia for the news coverage.

10 Likes

They should start making the “artist” do a replica before doing the work on the original… just to know, see if they are actually decent with their craft. This is ridiculous. My guess is that they don’t want to pay actual good artists, opt for some cheap ones and get this as a result.

This just reminds me of this sculptor on youtube that does clay sculptures of gaming characters. This was his latest work:

6 Likes

6 Likes

that can’t be serious right? no half serious artist/restorationist would do that/leave that as a “finished” result @_@ like it’s so glaringly obviously bad

5 Likes