Crazy News Stories

Murptx? Xumptr? Prumxt? None of these sound very good sadly.

4 Likes

OMGADH!!! He’s not even released yet… Was all this a ploy to get sympathy and money???

4 Likes

i mean, was there something going on in the news cycle, and did that change rather quickly ?:thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

eh, probably them just trying to be positive that he’ll beat it? I unno

4 Likes

Sorry! I was wrong. That “White House Gift Shop” Is NOT part of “The Real White House”. “The shop is actually a private, for-profit company that is not connected to the federal government.” However, "20% of the proceeds from the coin will go to COVID-19 prevention and cancer treatment. "

5 Likes

he’s not even close to out of the woods yet. Even his doctors alluded to that with them saying if he’s is continuing well on Monday (the 12th), it will be a sigh of relief.

It is very possible it goes south still. Only time will tell.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

so the president (not naming the country) just casually cites The Babylon Bee as a news source… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

agent orange, it’s deadly :joy:

4 Likes

I think we can all confidently assume which president it is.

4 Likes
4 Likes

“anthem innovates video games by introducing brand new concept”:

^the “crazy news” part here being that Anthem is still apparently a thing ? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Wanna bet the Gaming Journalist over there never heard of ARPGs and such?

4 Likes

Khan said he later realised the “genie” was actually just one of the men in disguise.

wtf :joy:

7 Likes

best thing about it, the thing is actually called “Saved by the Whale’s Tail”

6 Likes
4 Likes

somehow this feels like “bicyclist almost run over by truck on highway” to me :laughing:

6 Likes

While they were certainly in risk of great harm and obviously drowning, a humpback whale is not capable of swallowing a human, much less a kayak. Their throats just are not wide enough for it, not sure if they have the ability to spit you out though or if you’d just be stuck in their mouth for a while.

6 Likes

Using sloths as a troll???

6 Likes

Despite my criticism and dislike towards Ubisoft I’m glad this ended well:

5 Likes