Crazy News Stories

Windows 8.1 = Windows 9.

Skipping 9 fits into the Windows Good / Trash cycle though.

4 Likes

iPhone also skipped 9

3 Likes

someone at MS probably predicted this during last gen release and was exactly why they went with this naming scheme :laughing:

3 Likes

Xbox 360
Xbox 720
Xbox 1080
Xbox 1440

Isn’t the best, but still better than what they went with.

6 Likes

Still think they could’ve pulled a Nintendo by putting in a name inside. The Nintendo Wii wasn’t numbered, but look at how well it sold. Of course its mostly the motion controls being neat and all, but the name is super easy to understand too.

3 Likes

Yup, Wii - pronounced - from piss-poor graphics.

3 Likes

10 Likes

apple pen

3 Likes

a 100$ stylus ? … this exists ?!? :thinking: are you freaking kidding me!?!?! :exploding_head: :man_facepalming:
fuck people defending apple products… srs 100 fn $ for a touch-pen, oh my god i wanna strangle some consumerism right now :triumph: :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

dude what the hell :joy: I had no frikkin idea :joy:

no, the above meme just reminded me of pineapple pen guy (I have a pen; I have a apple) :joy: so it was just a low-key reference to that

I don’t know why i take pleasure in saying something like that that might maybe lead 1 or 2 ppl, maybe, to get what i meant, while most ppl would just be confused or think i must be :joy:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oh boy, wait 'til you see their one THOUSAND dollar monitor stand.

7 Likes

nono i saw it, and dived my head straight into the desk when i noticed the articles/tweets - apple truly is the pits

5 Likes

Do they include 6pack of kombucha with it? To bolster your inner hispter , you know.

3 Likes

Reuters link included since the first AP News link appears opinionated.

5 Likes

is it bad of me that i actually want this to be fake?
like it would be a mad brilliant strategy to divert attention after the debate, before Nov 3, but not “too close” - like i can just feel he walks out on the WH lawn holding a press briefing after exactly 14days on the dot, that he is “cleared and overcome and stronger than ever has the best vitality and more stamina than every other men his age, fabulous health doctors said they’ve not seen health like mine”

^boy that’s gonna age like fine milk if the situations takes a nosedive :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Yep. Reading all this “news” lately, my eyes feel like that…

6 Likes

Looks like Organization XIII just got a new member.

5 Likes

in some room somewhere this was celebrated by someone … :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

When you think about it some more this is most likely a deliberate choice. I mean , yeah , new and graphically intense games does require a lot of space for textures and shit but at this point it doesnt really seem like they are even trying to compress anything or save the space. Add the fact that these live-service games are fighting each other to be the ONLY GAME PEOPLE PLAY making your game so large starts to make a certain sense. Larger games = Less games can be fitted in your storage = Less games can be played = Profit.

I understand that this is a bit far fetched but it’s not entirely unrealistic approach .

7 Likes