Crazy News Stories

You call life in russia now ’ life ’ ? Yes you are technically ‘alive’ but that is about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Um maybe we should steer away from this topic. I understand its a topic at the front of peoples minds right now but maybe this is not the forum to be discussing it as this is trending to go over the line of what is appropriate.

3 Likes

yes, obviously Stalin and Lenin did not kill enough of their grand parents and great grand parents and great great grand parents

obviously they should have done more against them

2 Likes

YES.

2 Likes

Were done with talking about this in this capacity. Want to talk about how we can support those who are suffering though this conflict go here: Info On How to Donate or Help Ukraine - #12 by DontBeSilly. I feel for you @joxter that is a sucky situation to be in.

3 Likes

I am so sorry, @joxter :hugs: I know there is nothing I can say or do to make it better.

2 Likes

They are not my favorite animal. But this has gone too far!

3 Likes

Feels like the world want another North Korea

4 Likes
3 Likes

It is another North Korea already :slight_smile: and even worse version of that .

2 Likes

the world has had another North Korea for a very long time now already. It’s called Eritrea.

2 Likes

'nuff said…

1 Like
2 Likes

I can’t stop laughing :rofl:

4 Likes

I assume this means they are losing players? Anyways, good luck.

3 Likes

It’s rather crazy how much importance some people seem to place on this.

Also a little crazy how the twitter board has acted, from “we’ll absolutely ruin the company’s future finances if you even try” to what now seems to be accepting the bid.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Did they really have to shoehorn that into an unrelated article? I feel like that could stand on its own.

2 Likes