No Man's Sky FREE expansions

2 Likes

Have they made the Sentinel spawn somewhere other than on top of you and removed the white hud indicator showing where one is at all times yet (even when not angered?)

Those were particularly annoying.

2 Likes

2 Likes

New No Man’s Sky Twitch drops enabled from Thursday April 14th to Monday April 18th.

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

4 Likes

I think it’s hilarious they are releasing content expansions like this as if it was nothing, while games like New World and others struggle to even fix their issues.

Keep it up NMS. And one day when I can afford Meclizine, I will play you tons all over again. lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the info @GeekInUndies! :+1:

And…

2 Likes

Twitch drops are going on right now, go, go, go!

4 Likes

Expedition 6

3 Likes

Second day to get your freebies!

5 Likes

Third day to get your freebies!

https://twitch.nomanssky.com/

2 Likes

Fourth day to get your freebies!

2 Likes

Expedition 7

2 Likes

New No Man’s Sky Twitch drops enabled from Thursday July 21st to Monday July 25th.

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

3 Likes

Thanks @Geeky :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Is that a shroom or jelly fish???

1 Like

Today is last day for drops, and I already got all of them except for the final ship.

Thanks again, @GeekInUndies! :+1:

2 Likes

Expedition 8

3 Likes

No Man’s Sky is releasing another content update. This one seems to mostly have QoL adjustments, but there are many new forms of content being introduced.

They are on what seems like a never ending ride of updates. :rofl:

3 Likes

I have two feeling on this.

1. I wonder when it’ll get out of beta. Oh, wait…

2. Good on them staying with the game and actually making it better. So many companies would’ve pushed maybe a few updates and took off.

4 Likes

Nostradamus once said, “A nerd wearing nothing but underwear shall soon post news here regarding a coming update, probably, maybe, possibly, eventually, perhaps, perhaps also not.”

I know it’s not technically a nerd ok but back in Nostradamus’s day it was all considered the same. Also, he just got that detail wrong, is all. And also, he was drunk that day. I’m not drunk. I don’t drink. I’m just really overworked and really tired XD.

3 Likes

:disguised_face: :nerd_face: :partying_face:

1 Like