No Man's Sky FREE expansions

I’m ready for the drops! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I logged both my Twitch and Steam accounts in there. Don’t wanna miss it.

The game is really interesting, and I took the opportunity to play it yesterday. It’s really good, and I plan to play more of it on the weekend. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with this system, can someone tell me how it works?

I don’t use twitch a lot, but I did log in and linked my steam account.

The event is going on right now, so I am tuned into one stream.

Do the drops automatically show up somewhere? In the Twitch account or on Steam?

2 Likes

Edit: You do have to claim them here on this page, forgot about that.

This page shows all the stuff you have earned so far and it gets auto added to your game on Steam. Then you will find them in game at the Quicksilver store on the Anomaly.

Also make sure on Twitch Drops - No Man's Sky - Hello Games that your Steam and Twitch accounts are linked.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info @Tencore :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

And so the drops ended. Thankfully I’ve managed to get them all. :+1:

Thanks once again for the work, @GeekInUndies

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is it weird to get excited over updates…because they happen so often?! Like how can that be a complaint I actually have. haha

2 Likes

Thanks for the news. However I wonder if new players can join this.

2 Likes

As a one off, we wanted to give people who missed out on any of this year’s expeditions another chance to experience the unique challenges and rewards they offered over this Thanksgiving and Christmas period, when life slows down a bit and hopefully gives us all more free time! We’ve even managed to bring back the Normandy as a reward for those who missed out, which I know so many have asked for.

Expedition Schedule
Alongside the expedition, we are also releasing a small update with a number of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. See below for the full patch notes.

Each expedition will run for two weeks, and they have been tweaked to account for this shorter time window. Each expedition has also been given a new starting planet and route through the galaxy. They will run back-to-back, as follows:

Expedition 1 (Pioneers): 24th November – 7th December
Expedition 2 (Beachhead/Normandy): 8th December – 21st December
Expedition 3 (Cartographers): 22nd December – 4th January
Expedition 4 (Emergence): 5th January – 19th January

3 Likes

2 Likes

Have they made the Sentinel spawn somewhere other than on top of you and removed the white hud indicator showing where one is at all times yet (even when not angered?)

Those were particularly annoying.

2 Likes

2 Likes

New No Man’s Sky Twitch drops enabled from Thursday April 14th to Monday April 18th.

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

4 Likes

I think it’s hilarious they are releasing content expansions like this as if it was nothing, while games like New World and others struggle to even fix their issues.

Keep it up NMS. And one day when I can afford Meclizine, I will play you tons all over again. lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the info @GeekInUndies! :+1:

And…

2 Likes

Twitch drops are going on right now, go, go, go!

4 Likes

Expedition 6

3 Likes

Second day to get your freebies!

5 Likes

Third day to get your freebies!

https://twitch.nomanssky.com/

2 Likes