Coronavirus

3 Likes

and so it begins

10 Likes

I’ve been hoping for aliens to fool around with the ape population and force the movie events to play out. I really don’t like humans. Let our new overlords rule. lol

It’s the evolved form. xD

3 Likes

oh i have so much pent up covid frustration in me, i feel like i could rant for hours about petty and tiny things
suffice it to say i’m more and more partial to accept a "shoot on sight"mandate against covidiots and politicans with idiotic dissonance… alas, due process and all that… :unamused:

also geniuses like this :confounded:

No wonder the worlds f***ed 🙁 pic.twitter.com/w3Fu1LFBQd

— CCTV_IDIOTS (@cctv_idiots) January 14, 2021
4 Likes

Don’t give up. There are nice people in the world…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2021/01/14/vets-clean-up-capitol-seige/

3 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-16/norway-vaccine-fatalities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

well, aren’t we off to a good start :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

and so it begins

4 Likes

I don’t know what 30 deaths in 42000 looks like compared to other fatality statistics and while one might feel like any lives lost is unacceptable then there isn’t much in this world you’d be able to accept as common practice. Though maybe using old people with “serious basic disorders” as a test ground for a vaccine wasn’t the best idea?

4 Likes

i think their concern is more that “the ones needing the vaccine the most/it was intended for” - has a “likelihood” to off said group instead, which probably isn’t a great “result” for the desired outcome

the article does also mentions this “probably” only pertains to said specific group, since younger or healthier people probably wouldn’t have the same outcome even from the same adverse reaction to the vaccine

does kinda beg the question tho, “do we still vaccinate the geezers now” then/part of grp 1, or will it cause a change in procedure and just not vaccinate the vulnerable group and go “straight” to grp 2 instead :thinking:
^and that’s ofc only if Norways findings spread to other countries’ decision/procedure

either way, kinda not a good look when the thing supposed to “save” you, kills you :no_mouth: (even if everything in life comes with a risk)

3 Likes

funny though how when tons of old ppl with serious basic disorders who happen to test positive for corona die are immediately registered as having died from corona, even when it’s heart attacks and stuff like that, but when it happens after taking the vaccine, then suddenly it’s cuz of the serious basic disorders and the vaccine is just a side thing

I’m not taking a particular stance on this, just saying that’s definitely what’s happening and has been happening all over the world last year (can’t hurt just being aware)

if you happened to die last year in most of the Western world and also tested positive, then you were often registered as having died from corona, whatever the actual cause of death was

the reason there’s such huge discrepancies between lots of countries is also due to the fact that not all countries have been registering these fatalities the same way. Some just wiped everything under corona, even often without having any proof or a positive test, but merely because of symptoms which are also common symptoms for tons of other diseases, while others only registered corona victims as those having died from corona complications proven and concluded without a doubt.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I mean, if he had some complications, passed out while on the ladder and fell, you could argue that the complications caused the death, because otherwise he wouldn’t have fallen normally. Unless there’s more to it.

3 Likes

He could have died midair.

2 Likes
3 Likes

We also have this kind of stuff a lot here in, you guessed it, Brazil. Sigh

Not to mention the mess that’s going on in Manaus while our dear president still does his best to be the worst leader in the entire world.

3 Likes

The funny thing is that this happens exactly 15 days after new year celebrations.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Nice! really nice in fact.

3 Likes

gotta increase the price now, coz you get multiple solutions in 1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You have to pay for the vaccine? Or are you talking about the price the countries pay for each shipment?

2 Likes

yes

4 Likes