Coronavirus

That is correct, previous strains of coronaviridae, aside from the first SARS-CoV, were all common cold illnesses with very little complications/poor outcomes.

Yeah, it’s tough nowadays to search coronavirus without facing the mountains of articles on COVID-19.

LOL… Well, I could be some cult-follower trying to purposefully mislead you, too. :thinking:

And you are welcome, glad to be of assistance.

Thanks Doc :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Oh , man… down here we went from having 3 or 4 cases a day to 700+ cases a day because election was nearing in and current at that time ( now thankfully past ) government decided to boost their ratings by lifting all the quarantine stuff away … Not only it didint help them win the election , it also put our country and health system in very dire situation . Politics…

Same will happen over here, I’m 100% sure.

This is why I have no hope for our [covid] future.

Uh oh. Lockdowns are coming back in Europe.

Toilet paper going out of stock again.

I guess this is because of the winter flu season. I can tell we will get lots of new data to see how quarantines and lock downs affect infection and death rates.

I’m down to I believe two rolls. On one hand, it’ll be nice to be finished with the bamboo toilet paper rolls (they were in sale at $1 for a 4-pack and I was able to purchase 3). On the other hand, I should probably go buy a pack tomorrow lest the US freaks out.

That being said, Even though we could probably need it, the US don’t do another lockdown. The high ups already have shown they are not going to provide additional assistance, certain groups of people would pop blood vessels over it, and in conjunction with the first, the economy would be completely trashed.

It’s a systemic problem. And one we are - and will be - paying deeply for.

Got this in an email from @sewcraftyme

Oh, that’s so funny. Not so far from the stupid truths of today. I think the part about the bat is pretty much debunked, other stupid stuff, for obvious reasons, made me laugh. It’s still scary truth though, unfortunately ramping up now all over. I can listen to his voice all day long.

Lockdown 2.0 is in progress in the UK lol