Corona virus memes and images

It would lead to more people learning the spirit bomb, causing more damage to the economy in the long run.

5 Likes

Edit: Damn that song is just too catchy.

5 Likes

I just realizedā€¦Seeing the Chinese clothes and hair buns and everything else that makes her Chineseā€¦but she is called corona -chan. Which is one of the Japanese honorific titles that I have little knowledge of.:thinking:

5 Likes

Itā€™s a meme, in the truest sense of that word, the ā€œchanificationā€ of events, concepts and planetary bodies as opposed to merely personification. Youā€™ll see another example of it in this very video, Ebola-chan, who for all intents and purposes is African even if she doesnā€™t hold many design elements that betrays that origin.

Itā€™s just creating themed anime girls as representations and simply tagging -chan onto their names. Itā€™s not really worth too much deep thought.

5 Likes

I feel this belongs here more than Crazy News Stories.

5 Likes

That is interesting!

The average U.S. household - 2.6 people - uses about 409 rolls a year, according to Georgia Pacific, maker of Angel Soft and Quilted Northern.

What?! Let me thinkā€¦52 weeks a yearā€¦so 2.6 people are using 8 rolls a week!? Are people wrapping their hands in 10 layers of TP for each wipe? I havenā€™t counted but I think I use 1 or 2 rolls a week. Maybe? Iā€™ll start to keep personal track of this for self-reflection.

NEW EDIT!

A wife killed her husband and blamed the president. Under investigation, it will take years before the government decides she is innocent or guilty.

Wanda Lenius told NBC News last month that she and her husband Gary consumed fish tank cleaner because it contained a chemical that Trump suggested ā€¦ Wanda was a ā€œprolificā€ Democratic donor and that she had a troubling relationship with her husband.

ā€œWhat bothers me about this is that Gary was a very intelligent man, a retired [mechanical] engineer who designed systems for John Deere in Waterloo, Iowa, and I really canā€™t see the scenario where Gary would say, ā€˜Yes, please, I would love to drink some of that Koi fish tank cleaner,ā€™ā€

5 Likes

Well sheā€™s going to be found guilty regardless for sure. The question is, will it be a charge of murder or manslaughter. In the end she killed someone, so there isnā€™t going to be an innocent verdict here.

6 Likes

Nurse dance meme went a new level.

Oh my. Real body? Probably not. Bad taste? Oh yea. The idea of dancing with a dead human is pretty gross. The nurse dance is real. The body is definitely fake. Hence why I posted it in the memes.

This people dying meme is literally too soon.

6 Likes

Needed to add an update.

Oh my goodness!

4 Likes

I canā€™t quit laughingā€¦

Click on the second videoā€¦I am trying to get the download from twitter and for some reason I canā€™t

3 Likes

@Enki and @Pylinaerā€¦You NEED this t shirt :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Funny, but donā€™t you mean @dontbesilly?

4 Likes

YES, Thatā€™s the ticket. Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

ā€œFashionā€ masks ranging from 120 to 350 BRL over here :rofl:

7 Likes

I need to cut Mr. Delennā€™s hair soonā€¦

4 Likes

Wow, that mask must be the much coveted N-0.95, huh?

4 Likes

Sorry for the terrible artifacting and background colour. Could have just typed it out myself but thatā€™d make it look like I had thought it up, which I didnā€™t.

6 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t think that was a good idea. Now thereā€™s also this:

5 Likes

OMG, what insects are those? Too many T_T

3 Likes

Locusts.

4 Likes