Corona virus memes and images

There is a ton of memes and such about corona virus so I made a thread to post them in.

10 Likes

I think it would have been better to post this in the main meme thread since there aren’t exactly more coronavirus memes than any other type of meme. I still think the threads should be merged.

On topic:

17 Likes

This is a hotbed of disease+anime memes.

4 Likes

Ya I didn’t wanna spam the main thread with too much stuff and hide the other memes. But if there needs to be a merge that is cool.

9 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

These made me laugh so they seemed good enough to share

12 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

https://imgur.com/YegLdNB

11 Likes

I saw a video of some guy playing piano and another guy playing saxophone outside their windows during quarantine.

and here I am:

8 Likes

I, of course, can’t say how prevalent it is. But it seems in Japan they have a creature that is supposed to protect against epidemics.

Interesting stuff.

More information here:

Might as well edit and add this.

3rd Edit.

I had not idea that editing my last reply would move the topic to the top. That’s interesting.

5 Likes

Nandos (chicken take out company) campaign:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Going to take this opportunity to remind you to help flatten the curve.

8 Likes

I am so surprised there haven’t been memes on “flatten the curve.” There are few opportunities, but they are there.

Also.

Turn bad publicity into good publicity.
Corona should make a 80% ethanol version for Corona and advertise it as “Fight Corona with Corona.”

Drink it or clean with it. We’re here to help you mentally and physically.

I should be paid for this.

6 Likes

14 Likes

This is it, gamers. This is what we have been training all of our lives. Society laughs at us for being losers sitting in basements, and look who’s laughing now.
hqdefault

7 Likes