Cool, funny, weird, etc. (non-game-related) YouTube Videos you recommend

Anyone remembers this gold from 2000’s ?

I remember questing with my Undead Shadow Priest in Tirisfal Glades and listening to this :smiley:

5 Likes

Lol Now I know from where this sound in Hide Online :slightly_smiling_face: (2nd second)

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/c/MattCutshall/videos

~ felt emo again might delete ~

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Wow, that jump is pretty impressive!

3 Likes

That is the most terrifying thing I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

I didn’t want to write anything in the post because I didn’t want to affect your reaction/opinion.

Yes the jump was impressive and I’m impressed the dog was wasn’t afraid. But it was sooooo unnerving by how natural the gait was. It’s a mix of the uncanny valley (by my inability to think its real) and awe.

I bet that’s not even her final form.

4 Likes

of course not. She isn’t in Rage Mode™ yet!

3 Likes

My dog was afraid when I put a bucket on my head when I was smol slotho playing around, didn’t matter if it was the same smell to her, she just couldn’t handle. Also, she was afraid of pillows (outdoors dog). Dogs are afraid of many silly things. :smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t realize that I put was. Ooops! The dog approached her so I meant it wasn’t afraid.

But I realized from your story, I can only guess that this 4 legged girl does this so often that the dog is used to it! HAH! :dog: :dog2: :guide_dog: :hotdog: :service_dog:

3 Likes

Had no idea matches can be this fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

initial sentence of every pyromaniac ever :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, so much dedication, so much work for one moment of glee… plus all of the glue fumes I guess, lol, that could keep them high for a while longer.

3 Likes

That’s really impressive. I’ll surely subscribe to this channel. :+1:

4 Likes

Imagine forgetting to hit record button before lighting one of those ups ? …

4 Likes

It seemed that they had multiple cameras rolling, but yeah, that would suck, lol…

3 Likes
2 Likes

wtf did i just watch @_@

3 Likes

I think that is the guy upstairs in our apt. building.

3 Likes