Cool, funny, weird, etc. (non-game-related) YouTube Videos you recommend

Tim Conway passed. Let’s reflect on his bests to remember him by.

The Interrogator from The Carol Burnett Show (watch it, its pretty dang funny!):

And The Dentist:

5 Likes

Havent laughed as hard in a while, his mannerisms…

“lets not fight over her, we havent seen her” Savage.

4 Likes

Those were awesome, although my favourite parts were when the other guys in the skits couldn’t take it anymore and started laughing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

go now, I’m disturbing my fish?

3 Likes

*you(plural)
“go now, you disturb my fish”

4 Likes

This video was in my recommendations, and I wasn’t aware these flexplay discs were ever a thing. What an odd piece of technology that went nowhere, like HD DVDs and UMDs as well. Maybe someone else finds this interesting as well.

PS: Sorry, but this product is not in any way related to Phil Swift.

2 Likes

rofl, makes sense

3 Likes

Just felt the need to post this…

https://link.digg.com/click/16900348.9055/aHR0cDovL2RpZ2cuY29tLzIwMTkvc2xvdGgtd2F2ZXM_dXRtX3NvdXJjZT1kaWdnJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWw/523a20bd65217dc6e1ae8781B1c493b2b

ANNNNDDDD if I posted that one…then…I NEED to post this too…

8 Likes

First-grade phenoms, I know I will never be so good… (I play a decent amount, recreationally.)

5 Likes

and this was before CRISPR, imagine when they get 4 arms :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Dad got lost again?

5 Likes

i can’t believe people need to be told this, don’t feed bleach to your kids ! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

… when you think humans had reached peak idiocy, some dumbass comes along all "hold my beer"like :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I think it was last year I saw a few videos of facebook mom groups who were giving their children bleach enemas to fight “parasites”. They made these videos showing black/gray pieces of stuff that came out of their kids which they claim were the dead parasites.

Turns out that stuff was probably intestine lining killed by the bleech and peeled out.

4 Likes

I still don’t understand this “trend”…

Came out from which hole? As a teenager with our loose laws here … such stuff came out of me constantly by jack daniel’s (not to mention the cheaper stuff) and vodka… Damn now even alcohol is sitting on the bench for pure poison :smiley:

1 Like
4 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

that’ll teach him to call the Fuhrer a nazi, how dare he

thx for teaching us the dangers of prejudice gnomey gnome!

5 Likes

Educational.

5 Likes

I deeply enjoyed this review. When I first saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2, it looked like a mess to me, even though the visuals were stunning and there were many new original ideas rare for pop sci-fi superhero movies. Guess the things the blogger talks about must be obvious for the most viewers, but they sure weren’t for me :grinning:

Also if anyone’s reading this, please share the youtube pop movie critics you like (fav videos, or latest videos, etc.)

4 Likes