[closed] ROUND 2; Gnuffi's Extravaganza Bonanza šŸŽ, spring cleaning giveaway, sloppy seconds finale [ALL WINNERS NOTIFIED CHECK YOUR PMs!]

I just realized the beginning of this song sounds similar to Miami Discoā€¦:

12 Likes

Wow, another amazing giveaway!
Iā€™m entering for those games:

1. The sexy brutale
  2. Beholder
  3. Overfall

And speaking of favorite music, hereā€™s my selection:

1. Pablo Vega - The Home That We Once Knew - Stream The Home That We Once Knew by Pablo Vega Music | Listen online for free on SoundCloud
  2. Super Daryl Deluxe OST - The Legend of Daryl - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCwUGEPAqS0
  3. Yngwie Malmsteen - Fire - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VgcoSfjtPg
12 Likes

Thanks again Gnuffi. Iā€™ll understand if you ignore me this time buuuuuuut just in case.

1. Payday 2
  2. Figment
  3. Beholder
  4. Overfall
  5. Subterrain
  6. Grey Goo
  7. Immortal Redneck

And asking my favorite song of all time is pretty hard! Different moods for different music for me.

One that is nostalgic is the Star Trek TNG episode that is called The Inner Light.

11 Likes

Damn man,youre right this song is really good too

9 Likes

Only entering for STAR WARS : Force Unleased because you need this song in your life

14 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway Gnuffi. I would like to enter for

1. Star Wars The Force Unleashed
  2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
  3. Subterrain

For the favorite song of all time I couldnā€™t pick one because there are so many amazing songs out there. So I hope a couple of my favs will do.

17 Likes

Awesome Music :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

11 Likes

All about 'em oldies :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

:+1:
aaand suddenly i heard the voice of Tychus in my head after i read this :smile: :hugs:

12 Likes

I thought about entering the first round as well but never did. I figured i finally throw in after playing tug of war with myself for so long. I think i found a song that summarizes this best.

11 Likes

Damn, this time saw this on time :smiley:. Congrats on your first giveaway @Gnuffi :rofl: and thanks for doing it!

Your question is kinda impossible of course with one song, because for me favorite and influential are pretty tied together so I will break down with just a few.

I consider myself pretty blessed that I was introduced to the world of music with stuff like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin as a kid, because if I was born a bit earlier, probably I would have still been under the communist umbrella when people had to hide and listen secretly such bands. I liked them, but one day I heard something just a ā€œtad bit more differentā€ by an interesting fellow and his bandā€¦ I was told that though it sounds like the future ā€¦ it was as well from the 70s and to this day Iā€™m still blown away:

After I started to delve into this vast universe of incredible music and my early teens started to kick inā€¦ I needed a bit more POWER and of course - thatā€™s pretty easy one (well probably for most of you not this song, but for me this is their best stuff):

ā€¦ Of course after that I heard their later stuff and had to go back to Rock and what not again, but sorry Mƶtley CrĆ¼e, but had to pick only one songā€¦

And now I will of course list my favorite song, but had to put all the others, because this thread deserves them ;]

Iā€™m entering forā€¦ let me see hereā€¦

1. Immortal Redneck
    2. Immortal Redneck
    3. Immortal Redneck
    4. Immortal Redneck
    5. Immortal Redneck
    6.Immortal Redneck
    7. Immortal Redneck

Seriously though! Thanks for doing this and Cheers! Canā€™t wait for part 3 next week! :rofl:

13 Likes

I bet part 10 will be nothing but 60 dollar games. JK @Gnuffi :smile:

12 Likes

It will be all dating sims :rofl:

13 Likes

He might do that just to troll :laughing:

13 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway Gnuffi. I would like to enter for
Pankapu
A New World: Kingdoms
War for the Overworld
Here some awesome music

SeriouslyThanks for doing this and Cheers!

11 Likes

Ahhh. I see you are a Linkin Park fan as well!!!
I would like to enter your competition, the games are

1. STALKER
    2 . STAR WARS The force
  2. STAR WARS Knights

And since you shared a Linkin Park song, i would like to mention one of my favorite

I faced similar issues as Chester did ( may his soul rest in peace, his voice was my escape road/rescue) and i overcame themā€¦ wellā€¦ kindaā€¦ yet better than ever

13 Likes

Pankapu: Complete Edition is the only one Iā€™m entering for.

As for my (current) favorite song, itā€™s in this video, beginning at the 12 second mark:

13 Likes

Jordan Underneath!!! Heā€™s the one that got me into Yume Nikki! Must have watched that review at least 10 times :laughing:

10 Likes

If YOU received a liek from me in this thread that means that i fully or at least partially ( one good song was enough ) approve of your music taste . You are welcome :o

14 Likes

oh man gnuffi isnt it already enoughy? i guess not so here we gooooooā€¦:crazy_face:

id like to enter for these games:

1. Immortal Redneck
  2. Subterrain
  3. Morphite
  4. Alicia Griffith ā€“ Lakeside Murder
  5. Beholder

its impossible for me to say which is my favorite song, theres too many. but heres a current favorite of mine

gl all!

9 Likes