Chrono's Animal Farm: The Community Giveaway III - [WINNERS ARE NOTIFIED, Check PMs]

Come on @RosetteoXChrno, type faster!

No! You stopped, what are you doing?

Only one minute left now, hurry!

15s!

And we’re done!

11 Likes

Logged in to wait for the new Daily Deal, and I realized that I had not entered yet this entire weekend!

My fave gaming moment (for the ages) has to be when I died for the first time playing PvP in the “Wilderness” on Runescape CLASSIC more than a decade ago. When MMORPGs were still original :wink: .

To save @Punkster , @Gnuffi , and the other awesome Chronies responsible for this week’s giveaway a LOT of time and effort, I would like to enter for ALL THE GAMES offered this week :smile: (yes, even the VR :package:) !

12 Likes

Oh I don’t know man, that’s a 18:03 post. How generous will @Punkster be today? : )

11 Likes

Oh … hahaha :joy: ! I did not even notice @Fraggles was posting while I was finishing mine :laughing: !

Good day, fellow citizen of @Punkster 's Animal Farm … I mean, Chrono.gg :wave: :wink: !

But yes, we will have to wait and see :crossed_fingers: :disappointed: … darn you, shady network carrier and this spotty data signal I have right now sighs :confused: .

11 Likes

I saw you responding and just thought I’d cheer you on.

12 Likes

Thanks, @Fraggles :wink: ! I appreciate it :smile: !

Now off to try and load the actual Daily Deal :slightly_frowning_face:#wishmeluck

9 Likes

Good luck everyone and odds

13 Likes

Okay, Chronies,

That is the draw done for another week. All the winners have been notified, so if you have a PM from anyone one of us, you should probably reply to it. That may just be a good idea.

Thanks for all who participated and sharing some stories that were quite frankly an absolute pleasure to read. Seriously. I never expected to read such well-written anecdotes about our hobby but they were truly great and that has got me thinking about some ideas for future giveaways… Such as a 3000-word essay on the Importance of Minced Beef.
Sound good to you?
Well it shouldn’t, that’s way too boring.
Let’s make it about cheese.

I have to say, it is always enjoyable seeing so many come out of the shadows now and engaging more often, as well as some newer members, now eligible to take part. It was partially for that reason (well that and my own incompetence) that I wanted to keep the entry requirements the same, for this draw, as was for the last… but it won’t be on Friday.

If things go according to plan, you are going to need to use some of that grand knowledge of yours for the next Giveaway, so be prepared and that doesn’t mean to go down by your local supermarket and annoying the assistant working at the cheese counter. Trust me, don’t, it gets you into all sorts of bother. It means, your gaming smrts… maybe.

Righto, that is enough of the talking crap from me. Sorry, if you didn’t win this time but there’s always the next time.

So, that’s about it and to borrow a phrase from a legendary gaming dude,

“Peace out and enjoy the rest of your week.”

20 Likes

rigged

RIGGED

7 Likes

:male_detective:

4 Likes

I think my PM got stuck in the series of tubes…

8 Likes

Sadly I wan’t equal enough.

6 Likes

Blame it on @discobot.:hushed:

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

5 Likes

@discobot accept blame

12 Likes

@discobot RUN!!! They’re coming!!angry-mob-of-villagers

9 Likes

Checked PMs and I have not been notified

My face rn

12 Likes

our deepest apologies my dear sloth :hugs:
i truly wish we had had enough owls to quench everyone’s appetite
-for now feel free to tar-and-feather discobot, as a “foul” substitute to peck :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah I’m with the others, I think my PM got lost somewhere :wink:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t usually say anything but the salt is too high in you guys for me not to poke at it

16 Likes