Chrono's Animal Farm: The Community Giveaway III - [WINNERS ARE NOTIFIED, Check PMs]

12 Likes

That… was perfect :joy::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Aaawww I don’t have a PM :frowning: but GG to the ones who got lucky and got a PM! Have fun with your new games winners :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So passive–aggressive :joy::joy:

Maybe I’m just projecting my dark feels. :cupid:

10 Likes

I didn’t mean it to sound like that. But I guess that’s the power of interpretation…and Pascal’s face apparently haha

7 Likes

There might be something stirring from this group also…Friday…Whistling in the wind…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

tell me more

13 Likes

Wonder if Vrog is compatible with Oculus Go

2 Likes

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be

LOL :laughing:

I suppose I’ll enter for Owlboy.

My most recent favorite gaming moment was getting involved with the Minimetrochallenge. I made almost a dozen more Steam friends (over half my list now), and it’s super fun to play with people!

I might not have given that game a chance if it weren’t for you guys, so thanks for getting me into it, and thank you for making me feel so welcome here!

1 Like

Heyo, This giveaway ended quite a while back, sorry!

Otherwise, somebody hit me up with Stardew Valley since I didn’t win last time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah this ended ages ago @GanbaRANGER we are up to giveaway 8 now if you would like to enter for that.
https://206.81.1.216/t/chrono-giveaway-auto-chrono-community-giveaway-8/10634/36

2 Likes

Apologies. I just got off work and my brain is done for the day, so I didn’t read anything very carefully.

I own the games I’m interested in, so I won’t be entering that one, but I love the fact that another Chronie will have Action Henk! That game is loads of fun, and I’ll be asking the winner to be my friend so I can race their ghost. That’s already a win for me!

It’s really awesome of you to do this.

4 Likes

NP mate it’s all good, happens to everyone, you just checked in at the odd time of someone necroing the thread.

7 Likes

i won a free chicken mcnugget once

4 Likes

why am I laughing

Did it taste good, @TheEthicalPixel?

3 Likes

Well, it was purchased in a McDonalds in the land of Stardew Valley, it was sorted by Goat Simulation technology after being packaged in a VR setting and digitized using a VRog frog green skin. But the Duckpocalypse happened and we lost control of our world, until Owlboy came to the rescue, picked up the prepackaged McNugget away from thoe robotic ducks and flew across the open skies and delivered to @TheEthicalPixel.

how can it not be good?

5 Likes

Like rubber
cold rubber

Sweet and sour sauce helped

1 Like

I would rather eat the chickens dropping than that mcnugget again, rumor has it they served me a box of nuggets they were testing longevity with thus i ended up eating a 12 year old nugget :frowning:
to this day i havent pooped it

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

:poop:

:chicken: