Chrono Rally League šŸ

Still nothing. Maybe copy paste your URL? Or am I just too stupid to find you?

Edit: Put in ayydoomy directly after id/ and I think I found you. Unfortunately, Iā€™m not logged in the browser.

Youā€™re also not showing up in search, interestingly enough.

3 Likes

For those who missed getting the game for free it seems that there will be a free promotion on steam in a few days, so if you didnā€™t pick it up on humble and want to participate keep an eye out https://steamdb.info/sub/395201/

3 Likes

Here we go guys!
I think Iā€™ve got a time Iā€™m finally happy with.

The hand breaking advice really helped. I could practice those turns a lot more and probably get a good bit better at those turns in particular and thereā€™s definitely many parts in the later parts of the track that I could improve on. This is my first time without any crashes.

This takes me from 9th spot to 7th. Not sure if I can reasonably find another 15s to cut in order to catch up @Pylinaer though. Iā€™ve posted the current standings in the 2nd post up top for those interested.

5 Likes

Especially since I JUST shaved 2s off. Sub 4m. I think thatā€™s a good spot. There are definitely spots I could do a lot better.

5 Likes

Oof, gotta catch up! Havenā€™t had time to tame the Renault yet, Iā€™ll try to do that some tonight

4 Likes

okā€¦ make that 18s then. Damnit Py.
@NICK9X9 @Pylinaer only got you beat by .033s you going to let that stand?

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well look at that, suddenly I am no longer happy with my time. Better watch your back, @Doomy, Pyā€™s coming for you.

3 Likes

got @Vandem too
@YQMaoski was watching that run too. was trying to help him with the Renault.

8 Likes

It was pretty amazing to watch liveā€¦

4 Likes

Guys, stop it, i dont have enough free time to keep up :smiley:

4 Likes

Ummm, I had a new personal best 3 days ago, 03:52:057, i have a screenshot in my first post, you might have missed it, no worries! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well of course Iā€™m going to miss it if you just sneak in an edit of an old post. I donā€™t get notifications from that. Table has been updated, seems @Pylinaer still has a little work to do.

3 Likes

I did have an other post as well with my new PB, and at that time top 3 people, but donā€™t worry, i donā€™t blame you for missing it as i only posted in text, and it got buried, there has been like 60 posts since then. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

alrightā€¦ I meant to leave it at my previous time but since you kicked me off the podium, I sat down for another hour:

5 Likes

rip me :smiley:

I was pretty sure this would happen but was hoping it wouldnā€™t, lol

6 Likes

Well done, you really managed to beat @m00 you mad man.

I have analyzed my driving a lot today and found a common occurrence between all of my crashes that might help explain the problem

Look at this. My driver isnā€™t even holding the wheel, no wonder we canā€™t control the car!

Can I install a better driver who will actually hold on to the wheel while weā€™re driving? Iā€™d like someone with the caliber of the navigator, heā€™s stone cold. He keeps reading his notes out while weā€™re sliding on the roof at 120km/h off a mountain cliff. Heā€™ll be all like ā€œkeep mid over crest, caution, left 2 donā€™t cutā€ while treetops are rushing past the side window.

Thatā€™s the kind of dedication I need.

6 Likes

@Fraggles whatā€™s the deadline for this week? I have way too much work to even hope to get some time in, and thatā€™s besides the point that I rly donā€™t feel like trying either; i dont think i could beat this time, but just would like to know when itā€™s over so i can maybe hope to do better next week, lol

4 Likes

Deadline is some time early Saturday EU morning. Iā€™ll make a new post with the final standings and a note about the new map, update the top post with new stage info. I was thinking of making a poll asking for new maps and cars and such but I think itā€™s a little early for that and I canā€™t be arsed to go over the information gathered anyway.

Monaco was suggested and I think that sounds like a good idea. There was a suggestion also to limit the cars more but I donā€™t think thatā€™s necessary. I believe weā€™ve demonstrated that the Renault is the better car, but I believe that the Mini has a chance and if someone likes the mini better then I donā€™t want to stop them from using it. I think weā€™ll do another week with 60ā€™s era cars and maybe after that weā€™ll see what you all fancy.

5 Likes

Alright, doing much better with the renault now.!

Still needs work though. Nearly had what was looking to be a 4 minute time when I took a turn wrong and flung myself off of the cliff.

6 Likes