Chrono Rally League šŸ

Again the same hairpin gets me but a little bit better overall. Getting thereā€¦

4 Likes

Youā€™re doing so well now, even beating @Vandem. I ran through the online event and made a royal mess out of it this week as well. Have not had the energy to dedicate to play this week and canā€™t seem to improve my time at all the couple of times Iā€™ve tried.

Iā€™ve spent too much time drawing stuff that could have gone to practicing. : )

6 Likes

Practicing drawing sounds fine to me and probably much more rewarding. When you apply for work as an illustrator they arenā€™t gonna want to know your times in the Renault 5 turbo at Bidno Moorland.

5 Likes

But then again, he could become a professional rally copilot/artist who draws mid-race while doing the call-outs.

6 Likes

Thereā€™ll be enough time during one of my hairpins for a masterpiece.

6 Likes

03:27.941

@Fraggles

7 Likes

You donā€™t need to do well do beat @Vandem.

8 Likes

Iā€™d like to see you try.

Like actually, really would, having another try hard on score board would be great.

8 Likes

Dear Fraggles,

As I have been your friend for quite some time, I knew you would ask me to join in your vroom vroom activities. Therefore, I have refrained from acquiring the game in question in an attempt to devise an excuse to prevent myself from getting sucked into another wormhole of death and passing out from excess gasoline.

I hope youā€™ll understand my very fair and realistic reasoning.

Yours truly,
Cora

9 Likes

Come on and get with the vroom vroom already.

7 Likes

Thing is, although itā€™s a great time (congrats @NME1!) , he didnā€™t beat me. So you failed at insulting me and Fraggles canā€™t read apparently.
Iā€™d also invite you to compete with us, but since your last two challenges have been unanswered, presumably due to cowardice, I donā€™t have high hopes.

Thanks for dropping by though, now I can warm my hands at the fire you started.

8 Likes

Savage

8 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, it seems I typod my records. Youā€™re at 03:29 I had you down at 03:39, records has been updated.

Oh well, try harder @NME1 : )

7 Likes

I am a try hard unlike someone we know @coralinecastell

8 Likes

holy fiery smokes of elmo I have been

SERVED

guys I donā€™t even own the bloody game :joy:

8 Likes

git dusted fam

7 Likes

I have a spare key :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

oh no

EDIT: YO I GOT THE GAME THANKS TO DELENN.

I HOPE Yā€™ALL WONā€™T GIVE ME A REASON TO REGRET THIS.

hope is the last one to die

9 Likes

No excuses now, you best bring some good times to the tableā€¦

OR ELSE

5 Likes

Well I finally managed a sub 4 minute run but I feel like Iā€™m just getting worse the more I play. The first run when I scouted this map I took most of the hairpins somewhat reasonably, now I just keep flying straight through each and every one of them.

I think this one encapsulates my experience the best though.

Not sure which officiator counted this as a finish but he should probably be fired.

6 Likes