Chrono Rally League šŸ

Looking forward to see you fight it out with Vandem again. Canā€™t keep letting him win this easily. : )

6 Likes

Well, I am going to try again another day I think, I tried about 10 times, canā€™t finish, car gave up each timeā€¦ This track is brutalā€¦

This one I managed to crash and destroy the entire front axle and both wheels came loose at the same time:

8 Likes

3:56.223

8 Likes

If you are using controller try LT/L2 for the brakes my dude :wink:

5 Likes

So I actually think the Ford is the most stable at stock settings. Give that one a whirl, and yeah, remember to use the brakes like @NME1 said.

6 Likes

Ahemā€¦about them brakesā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the one big jump right? Nicely set up with a long straight ahead and if you go over it flat out you fly right into that strangely indestructible sign.

5 Likes

Yup thatā€™s the one, not too far from the end. I managed to avoid this time though.

edit: best I can do for now

7 Likes

And cars to a degree. That picture where I mowed over the telephone pole I was doing like 100 MPH. Was also kinda surprised you could knock them over. Usually itā€™s those developers make into solid objects.

5 Likes

I like this course. Itā€™s short and easier to remember all the certain death parts so I can slow down in time. Improved to 03:50.224

7 Likes

03:44.974

7 Likes

Your comment was fine ,dude :smiley: Iā€™m a sloth!

5 Likes

Sweet time for a sloth! Have you seen the scene in Zootropolis with the sloths at the DMV? Funny AF.
Hope you donā€™t mind, I sent friend request via steam cos Iā€™m gonna race you on this track!.

5 Likes

Nope, accepted :wink:

5 Likes

8 Likes

my head feels dizzy from all the pacenotes :dizzy_face: Donā€™t know where exactly but somewhere in the middle my co-pilot went for the WR in talking speed and I was just hoping heā€™d shut up for a second :smiley:

7 Likes

3:44.507

Some screenshots.

And a video:

5 Likes

Been having some crashing issues with the game recently. I get about halfway through a run and it just CTDs for no apparent reason. I have none the less managed to get a handful of finished runs in.

Found a good roll jump spot too, the red flags give bonus points right?

I believe with some practice I might be able to get a double roll in before landing in a pile of logs.

Week end standings

Week 43 Oksala
Pos Name Vehicle Time
1 Vandem Lancia Integrale 03:36.941
2 Pylinaer Lancia Integrale 03:44.507
3 DontBeSilly Lancia Integrale 03:44.974
4 NME1 Lancia Integrale 03:50.224
5 Frag-ile Lancia Integrale 03:58.473
6 M00 Subaru Impreza 95 04:00.390
7 Likes

Ah @Pylinaer just had to beat me by 0.5 seconds :smiley:

Iā€™ll see what i can do about that later this week.

5 Likes

That nose grind of the entire rail at the end was epic!! Is this still dirt rally or have we moved on to Tony Hawk games now?

6 Likes