Chrono Community Giveaway X: Oops I Puzzled Again - CLOSED! Solutions Revealed, Winners notified.

Not sure what you are getting at here. Once entries have closed I will put links to each puzzle in the original post along with all the solutions.

4 Likes

that will work, I just wanted to have a shot at the puzzles I couldn’t get to, without seeing the solution

7 Likes

THAT’S BECAUSE THEY HAVEN’T REACHED 5.

grumbles in a corner about the ages it took her to finish the last puzzle and stomps away

@PeteMcc I don’t recall how you did it last time, but could you put the solutions

like this

please?

That way anyone who wants to give them a shot, can.

7 Likes

24 hours to get your entries in

3 Likes

:rofl: Yeah, I was stuck on puzzle 5 for a long time when I was guinea-pigging it. Were you able to solve it without any hints? Because I sure as hell couldn’t.

4 Likes

for me the first was the worst, lol, and then the fourth; 2, 3, and 5 were not too bad at all

4 Likes

5 was easy, just took me a lot of time because I didn’t really solve it as “intended”. I found a bit of a “hacky” solution I’m looking forward to see if anyone else tried. I don’t think there was any of them I really felt stuck at.

4 Likes

I did the same, F. Can’t wait to show everyone how much of an idiot I am once Pete gives out the proper answer, which I only got to AFTER HOURS OF STRUGGLING LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER.

ahem

So, to answer your question, @DanosaurJr, yes. Being the genius I am and totally not a :potato: that found a much harder and tough as nails way to solve it instead of doing as intented, I solved 5 swifly, and without hints.

Nope, no problem encountered at all. I’m a chill bean. Totes calm about it all.

5 Likes

I feel like maybe we could be on the same boat there :thinking:

4 Likes

The second took me about 5 days. The rest I did in a couple of hours whilst tidying up. (The next most difficult was probably the fourth).

3 Likes

Nothing special about me with regard to the main arts I enjoy: movies, TV, books, music, games. I do also really appreciate drawn artwork in particular among traditional visual arts. Here’s some artwork I really like for one of the very best games ever made:

Thanks for the giveaway and ARG, although I had to pass on it this time around so I’m just entering for Orwell.

4 Likes

All of you talking about number 5 and here I am feeling like an idiot on number 2. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

none of these puzzles make anyone an idiot if they are struggling, at least you are giving it a shot.

8 Likes

That took me five days and I almost gave up on it. Of all of them I found it the most opaque.

5 Likes

I just have no clue what I’m meant to be looking for. I’m starting to see letters in the darn thing which can’t be healthy. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I believe in you

8 Likes

you can do this! intimid! intimid! intimid! :checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

7 Likes

Well, is the last day, so you better choose a path and stick to it. :q

7 Likes

OK entries are closed and I am writing up the solutions now and will then collate the entries and notifying winners. Thanks for playing everyone.
(oh and @intimid you are going to kick yourself when you see the solution to puzzle 2, especially in light of the last comment you made, sorry in advance)

11 Likes

Puzzle solutions are in the original post now, please feel free to let me know what you thought of the puzzles, give me feedback (positive or negative i don’t mind) or ask me questions. I will collate entries and draw the winners now.

6 Likes