Chrono Community Giveaway X: Oops I Puzzled Again - CLOSED! Solutions Revealed, Winners notified.

So with less than 3 days to go I declare today Hint Day!
within 24 hours of this post going up PM me which puzzle you are up to, what you have figured out and what you have tried and I will try to give you a hint. All I ask is that you have attempted to solve the puzzle.
I will be away for a few hours, so please be patient if I don’t get back to you immediately

5 Likes

I would like to enter for Alter ego. My creative outlet I guess is my pixel art creations in minecraft I have been doing it for over 3 years now and I am quite proud of what I have produced so far but I feel I can mention more than that, I desire to be more creative in other arts and crafty things but at this point they are desires and not things I have necessarily taken up yet.

• I would like to learn my violin more than I do, I have had lessons but I find it hard to practice or put the time into it. It would be such an achievement for me if I could some day write my own music or just be able to play well.

• Cross stitch is something I have done in the past and I have a half finished (or partly started) project I would love to pick up again

• Diamond craft is something I have looked at and think it would be really cool to create a decent sized project. (I am one to go big or go home) I don’t feel achievement from a small task

• I have attempted crochet and it is something that I would like to grasp and make something cool like a dragon.

• I bought a drawing tablet some time ago hoping it would spark me to draw things or finish an animation I have attempted in my school days

I think I think more creatively than I actually do creative things

8 Likes

OMG, I also play the violin! Violin buddies! ((: :violin:

Oooh drawing tablets are so cool! I got a Wacom one more than 5 years ago and it still works like a charm. Have you ever tried using Sketchbook Pro? I really like it! I was using a student’s license but it’s now free for all! So… I thought I’d share.

Isn’t that always the way? Sadly, I share in your sentiment. I have loads of great ideas but hardly ever put them into practice. Hopefully both of us can get better at actually executing stuff in due time. :blush:

8 Likes

I haven’t tried much at all, I bought it connected it, checked it worked as a mouse and haven’t done anything else. I might check that out though, might be something to get me started

6 Likes

5 hours till the end of hint day, if you want a hint on a puzzle don’t forget to PM me.

6 Likes

I want ALL the hints!

4 Likes

Here is a hint: There is a puzzle, you must find the solution and once you do you can have that warm and fuzzy feeling of having completed the task.

8 Likes

how bout some warm and fuzzy cow milk for u :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Warm milk sounds fine, the fuzzy part makes me worry.

7 Likes

btw solving just any one of your puzzles doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy; it makes me feel like a real genius, lol

exactly, so u better give me ALL the hints, ALL THE HINTS IN THE WORLD

5 Likes

Hint number 1: don’t drink fuzzy milk, it’s probably off and will make you sick

7 Likes

im just curious how many people have solved any puzzle and how many have solved all…

4 Likes

so far roughly 20 have solved at least 1 puzzle, from memory about 7 or so have completed all the puzzles.
It maybe more or less on both counts but I really can’t be bothered checking through them all.

5 Likes

nice, im sad i have to give up since bit.do is acting like shit.do, i cant seem to open it, its loading extremely long and its becoming tedious to try something on it… its been so for days now… also maybe im on a completely wrong track…

edit: here’s where your hints have taken me lol…

5 Likes

Yeah bit.do appears to be down at the moment. Both Bit.do - Is Bit Down Right Now? and https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bit.do fails to reach it.

6 Likes

yeah you are going down the wrong path, if bit.do is causing you trouble i have set the same link up on tiny.cc so just replace http://bit.do with http://tiny.cc

6 Likes

How many hints have you given out?

6 Likes

I think about 7 people have reached out for a hint today.
It seems like puzzle 4 is the one most people are stumped on.

6 Likes

1.5 days to go. Get cracking on those answers.

5 Likes

would it be possible to see all the puzzles when the draw closes and answers have not been revealed?

3 Likes