Chrono Community Giveaway 2 [CLOSED] Winners Notified, Check PMs

Absolutely love the guys gruff voice as bigby :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I didn’t want to submit my own one in case I stole it from anybody else but seeing how Delenn has thrown her choice into the thread, I shall submit mine.

It is for Kevan Brighting, better known as the Narrator in… The Stanley Parable.

I mean… Just listen to it. It is sublime.

12 Likes

LOL This might be a bit mean, but I hope you keep not reading the entry instructions for these giveaways, this one and the last one.

9 Likes

You forgot to mention which game/s you are entering for

7 Likes

Well, last week I had 15-20 minutes to create something, this week I had around an hour. Still not happy with it, I need time to do what I really want but time is hard to come by.

No idea, I had to think of something and couldn’t, so I went with that for no… reason… whatsoever. :wink:

Unless you think it is awesomality itself, in which case it was all part of the plan.

8 Likes

You are right on top of it, @nebula7, keen eye!

7 Likes

Last week @Gnuffi , @delenn13 and @Punkster tried to help them out, telling them what they had to do to enter but they didn’t do it, so the name really stuck with me and then low and behold who do I see in this post?

11 Likes

I’d like to enter for DMC, but there isn’t a game I’ve liked soley because of it’s voice acting. I mean I liked Vas in Far Cry 3, even some characters in Saints Row (2, 3 and 4), Warframe and some other games, but there’s always some voices that come off as bland or the lines are so generic that I don’t care.

So not really? Vas didn’t make Far Cry 3 for me, he was good, but the gameplay held it up, same with the other games.

6 Likes

I suppose we COULD all like his entry post to give him 10 points and the Nice post badge, which would bring him up to 6. But that’d be a nice thing to do…

9 Likes

I loved Alan Wake for it’s voice acting, it was so good.

I would love Day of the Tentacle please :smiley:

9 Likes

Wouldn’t matter, they only joined the community a week ago

PS We are nice people but not when it comes to chances for giveaways, likes and streaks, then it’s take no prisoners, everyone for themselves :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Not entering, but some games which voice acting stood with me more than others are Final Fantasy XII, the japanese version of Sonic Unleashed & Generations, and some particular instances in Castlevania: Lords of Shadows, to name a few.

7 Likes

Wow! That’s like some Borderlands 2 Handsome Jack esque acting and writing, really fun and bouncy.

8 Likes

Not entering!! (I could tho hehe)

My choice is the Fallout intros, with a bit of a twist I guess because I’m from Spain. They just sell the mood so well ^^

Fun fact: Is the same voice actor that does Morgan Freeman, like every time.

Thanks for the Giveaway :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

OFCOURSE! How could i possibly forget Stanley parable?

Top notch. :+1:

9 Likes

y ofc, how could one forget!

:exploding_head:

5 Likes

I really liked the voice acting of Ratchet & Clank Deadlocked, I played this game a lot on ps2 and was one of my favourites, I loved the voice of Ratchet, Al, and the villians too! :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to enter for DmC: Devil May Cray.

Thank you a lot and good luck for everyone! :smiley:

7 Likes

Bastion and Transistor probably have the best voice acting in any games I’ve played, but I’ll give the edge to Bastion. Both by the same developer and in both cases the outstanding voicework was done by Logan Cunningham.

I think I may have played Day of the Tentacle 20-25 years ago but I don’t remember much of anything about it. All the same, I enjoyed it at the time and would be interested in entering for that one to see if it withstood the test of time (seeing as it’s been remastered, I’m guessing it has).

7 Likes

Ryse: Son of Rome! it was a lack luster story but the combat was tight and vicious. the voice acting was always pumping me up for battle and convayed a decent amount of emotion for a game of its genre!
Prefer a game with cards but anything free is good! :wink: ( just realized I already own DMC: Devil may Cry Whoops.)

7 Likes

Obviously I am not entering this as I am part of the givaway but I too have never bought a game purely on the voice acting as I am more a mechanics driven person, but when I came to think about games with stand out voice acting I have played the three games @harith mentioned came to mind, but alas I was beaten to the punch.

7 Likes