Chrono Coins bugs + feedback

3rd day logging in, still on a 1 day streak.

@FFEDCO
Yes, they said the games have a limited number donated from the game companies. Once the games are all sold out, they said there will be new games to get.

That’s strange. Are you just logging in or are you also hitting the coin on the front page?

Logging in every time (tried logging out and back in). I’ll try for a few more days and tell you what happens.

Sorry, what I meant is that it requires more that just logging in, you need to be hitting the coin button as well.

1 Like

I did click the coin button. The one that takes you to check you streaks and everything? I have done so every time.

Edit:

Ahh, my bad. You must click the coin. (facepalm)

1 Like

Ya, next to the buy button. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

My coins have also disappeared, logged in today for my 3-day Bonus + coins and they were gone. Refreshed my wallet page a bunch, logged in and out. Nothing

That’s not good! We’re looking into this, you should get your coins back shortly.

All coins are back now, thank you very much for the quick quick help!

1 Like

So i can not open the shop it keeps saying thinking hard is it becouse its not suported in holland?

Sounds like your browser may not support it. Chrome, Firefox, and Edge all support the shop, so I’d recommend using one of those if possible.

From what I’ve tested, Internet Explorer 11 (super old) on Windows 8 will not work, and Dolphin for Android 4.4.4 (latest version of Dolphin) will not work either. From what I’ve been told, your browser needs support for… What was it again? Support for promises in javascript I think?

So like Ionin said, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge are fine. Also keep in mind, odds are your browser also can not complete PayPal payments either (for daily deal purchases I mean) as it may not load completely at the very end.

Edit: Although it’s possible Chrono.gg may figure out how to make IE 11 compatible again. I am surprised they are looking into it, given how few people use it.

HELP!,

My coins are gone! I don´t rly know if its intentionel or not (hopefully not) but after I claimed yesterdays coins I had 1000 coins and 3 days streak chest. I was considering to spend them on hammerwatch or to safe them up. I decided for the later and signed of. Today I signed in and had 0 coins. I claimed the latest deal and got 29. Well I have 29 now and the counter was reset to 1 day instead of day 4 as it should be. I checked if I had accidentaly spend them on a game but it appears that is definetly not the case. Also changed passwords just in case but well I don´t really think thats the issue here.

I am curious for when or if you swap out for newer games in the rewards system, will the coins I cumulate still be there or will you reset everyones coins.
I am just curious about the ins and outs of how this system fully works and if my coins carry over.

Thanks for implementing this amazing program!

Your coins will remain!

How do some people have 2000 or 5000 coins, already? Didn’t this just start?

1 Like

Just some test purchases on our end.

Thanks man, and keep up the good work!