Chrono Coins bugs + feedback

Hi I’m having the same problem as Xeyla, I’m on my thrid day and it says I have zero coins.

I have the same problem here.

I’ve logged in every day since Coins launched, and for some reason today, it says my streak is only 2 days. :frowning:

If you all wouldn’t mind sending us an email at help@chrono.gg with the email address you use on your Chrono account, we’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, just wondering how often will new games be put onto the shop to spend Chrono Coins on?

We’re working on adding new games to the shop right now!

3 Likes

I just love how the forum backend automatically replaces 3rd party images with self hosted copies.

1 Like

1 Like

As you probably have seen this claim has been made by a number of people now but no one has so far managed to provide evidence of it and chrono has remained unsuccessful in replicating the problem. While this of course does not necessarily mean a problem does not exist you have to understand that an invisible problem is nigh impossible to fix.

The one thing I find the most odd about the whole thing is the claim of people’s streaks being reset to 2 days specifically. This claim has been made several times now and were this actually true, it should be clearly visible in the logs and so far that does not appear to have been the case.

I’m sorry if it feels like no one believes you but I hope you can understand that problems can’t be adressed merely on a users say so. I’m sure @Dusty or @lonin would be happy to show you the logs from their side and point out when and where you appear to have missed a day.

4 Likes

When resets happen they go back to 0 days, but people don’t always notice immediately, so when they click on the shop on day 2, or get the chest on day 3 they notice that their streak reset even though it happened days earlier.

The two days thing might be a hint for the issue. When my legendary streak broke, it reset to specifically 2 Days. Here’s what I did to make sure I hadn’t missed:
Check twice everyday. Once when starting up the PC, once when the timer rolls over. Wait until it updates the coin amount in the top bar, then go to the transaction list and see if it lists bonus coins. Once confirmed, I’d do a hard page refresh (with cleared cache) to double check. Next day, morning check on transaction lists and see if the coin is greyed out.

Despite all this, the streak broke and reset to two days, not zero. There is another oddity, in the morning check, the streak was alive and well and listed in transactions. Come next coin - It was broken and at 2 days. I’ll keep an eye on it next time I unlock a game from the shop. It’s not a big deal either way as I’m still stacked up on coins.

I just wanted to point out I have not had any issues with the coins, and you are all doing a fantastic job.

Also, I wanted to boast about my streak, because I work hard every day to check out the page.

5 Likes

Damn bug, my streak was reset on the 13 day!!! I’ve forgotten whether it’s the 4th or 5th time I’ve seen this bug, I strongly demand compensation :frowning:

That’s true. I didn’t notice it until 2rd days

depending on the time, it’s possible you needed to check in twice on one of the previous days, like on 07/06/2017 when your streak likely broke
(not saying there isn’t a bug, but unless you make sure to check in the same time each day, sometimes a coin can be forgot/pushed to the next day, resulting in 2 rewards same day)

like so

1 Like

Coins Visual Bug
When you collect a coin it turns grey however if you then receive a chest it stays gold until the page is refreshed.
Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115

Thanks, looking into it!

1 Like

Can some explain to me what is the point of a streak? Is it supposed to give you more coins? If that is so then there is something wrong with mine because yesterday I hit my 60 day streak mark and I received less than when i hit my 30 day mark

There is nothing wrong with it, the top streak reward is for 30 days and as for the reward being smaller it’s just like with the daily coins aka a set amount you get plus some extra coins determined by RNG. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

streak chests go to max 30 days then the chest reset, thats why losing a 61/91 day streak aint as bad a deal as losing a 59/89day streak
as for the reward chest the amount vary within some set figures it seems
so far seems the 30 day chest reward can be anything from 2000 coins to 2500 coins, maybe even higher, uncertain, (other chest fluctuate slightly too just lower amounts ofc)