Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality @ itch.io 1,5000+ Works for Min. $5.00

I say ‘too many’ then I look at my Steam account image :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I’d get this:

but I can’t draw at all, so I’ll have to date trash while ya’ll date pretty people :neutral_face:

also after looking through the whole list I kinda feel sorry for your library @EyeQue, some really, really crappy titles among the whole bundle :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t mind that they’re added to my library. It’s not like I’ll ever try everything out from the bundle. I have 100s of games on Steam I’ve never installed. It’s an illness you know? :wink:

7 Likes

Also…once I had added all the games to my Itch account, and did a fresh install of Playnite just for Itch, I much prefer checking the games out that way.

5 Likes

Just found an interesting looking and well rated walking Sim, not for me, but maybe others here are into that:

also I used to play this on mobile, but got annoyed by ads sooo I assume it’s now adfree:

5 Likes

That’s on @delenn13’s Steam Wishlist. Granted, she has 30k on her Wishlist, but still :wink:

5 Likes

oof, that’s more than I have on my ignore list which I think is bigger than my wishlist by the factor 10x lmao

6 Likes

Now there’s words you seldom see together. I actually like Walking Sims - relaxing and pretty.

3 Likes

This got added:

9 Likes

already have on EG but nice add to the bundle

4 Likes

At this rate, the bundle will contain every single indie hit in existence

3 Likes

This is up to a ridiculous over 1200 items, i did find several games i have been meaning to pick up. Some games i already owned:

A story based point and click, very light on the puzzles.

A musical point and click, hardly any puzzles but a nice novelty.

A minimalistic puzzle game.

A minigolf puzzle game.

5 Likes

just a quick question: Is it possible to remove games from the account?

5 Likes

I don’t believe so, you can organize lists and show/hide them. But i do not know of a way to hide/delete a game.

5 Likes

I am speechless, the number just keeps climbing.

My bundle purchase now tells me there’s 48 pages of content compared to the 25 originally.

5 Likes

O_O This is a good version of the world being asthonishing!

4 Likes

I gotta say this is a really nice bundle they put together there and for a just cause at that!

Im for sure gonna support that even though I normally dont really play outside of Steam much.
Some of my highlights in there include:
-Night in the Woods
-MewnBase
-A short hike
aaand Celeste

Thanks for notifying me about this!

6 Likes

This one.

7 Likes

Here’s a link to an official curated selection of games from the bundle if anyone wants a shorter list of more well-known games to peruse…

4 Likes

I have decided to buy the bundle. I’m rationalizing now that even if I just play Night in the Woods and Glittermitten Glove, I’ll still get my money’s worth and help charity. However, I’m curious - are there any lists of games that show the games’ Steam ratings? The Itch rating system is kind of awful, in my opinion, and there seem to be lots of hidden gems with ~200-300 Steam ratings (https://serenity-forge.itch.io/neversong like this!)

6 Likes